Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana in Uttar Pradesh by CM Yogi (Breakfast @rs 3 per person and Lunch/Dinner @rs 5 per person.
On the recently held state election in the state of Uttar Pradesh the Bharatiya Janata Party managed to grab the single majority win. The party head has placed Mr. Yogi Adityanath as chief minister of the state and he sworn as the CM of UP on 19 March 2017. Ever since, he claimed the state head position there has been several bold actions and detonative terms are implemented in the state by his direct orders without gathering the state cabinet ministers meeting. Among several bold moves the announcement of the Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana, which grabbed lots of attention among the poor peoples of the state who are struggling to quality food for low rates.
Aim of this Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana
The current Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh State proposed this beneficiary scheme for poor people in order to provide quality better foods for the low level peoples of the state. Under this scheme most of the labourer workers and rickshaw drivers will get benefited.
In this business world, literally it is impossible for the people to get quality food for low cost on accounting this issue the state government of UP under the leadership of Mr. Yogi established to food providing scheme by which the quality foods will be offered by the public for low rates in fact the rates which is set by the government to deliver foods under this scheme would be impossible to be provide by the private hotels and food centers.
What is the Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana?
After introducing ‘Anti Romeo Squad’ and ‘Karj Maffi Yojana’ schemes for women and farmers of the Uttar Pradesh state, now the CM Mr. Yogi turned his attention on poor low class people. With the intention of offering quality food for the poor and eligible people of the Uttar Pradesh for the low price. Here the low price gets the big attention, the prices which is set for the foods provided under this scheme via Annapurna Restaurant is literally unimaginable by common man.
Under this scheme, breakfast and lunch will be provided to the rightful person at the price of Rs. 3 and Rs. 5. By proposing this food welfare scheme for the state poor people, the state chief minister Mr. Yogi strongly believes that hereafter the poor peoples of the state no need to spend their day with empty stomach.
Though, the scheme is defined as for the poor people like daily wage workers, laborers, rickshaw drivers and so, there hasn’t any specific terms and conditions are revealed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh to consider as the eligibility to avail the benefit having food for low price from Annapurna restaurants.
While hinting about this food for poor scheme, the CM Mr. Yogi quoted certificates of indebtedness by saying as “Annapurna Bhojanalay Yojana will be opened in all the municipal areas of the UP state and apart from provide quality nutritious and tasty food for low cost, people of all classes will also have the opportunity to avail the benefits offered under this scheme”
Proposal of Annapurna Bhojnalaya
As per the trusted sources from the state government of UP, the scheme will drafted according to the current UP CM Mr. Yogi and as per his views and guidance the draft proposal of the Annapurna scheme has been prepared by the state Chief Secretary. Also in next 1 or 2 days it is widely believed that the detailed presentation about this Food for Poor scheme will be submitted in the press meet by the chief minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath.
Meanwhile, several state opposing parties and other political leaders strongly raised their voice as the scheme can’t be implemented effectively and it would get totally failed. However, there has been source pointing that Mr. Yogi has experience in handling such Annapurna Bhojnalaya food center by his own for the past 8 plus years. Under this he provides food for Rs. 8 to the poor people, now with the support of government funds he surely can get succeed on handling this food for poor scheme state wide.
Key Features about the food for poor scheme
- In order to provide better benefits to the public of Uttar Pradesh, the Annapurna restaurant under this scheme will be established mostly in the crowded and high traffic area where most of the beneficiaries can avail benefits of low priced foods.
- As per the records quoted by the government release, it is noted that around 150 crore would be the estimated budget for implementing this Annapurna restaurant in major cities of the UP state.
- Around 275+ Annapurna canteens/restaurants are planned to be established all over the state under this special scheme. Also there has been significant numbers of restaurants with minimum of 15+ are about to be opened in Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Lucknow and Kanpur.
- Under this scheme of Annapurna Bhojnalaya, regional based foods from the north Indian will be offered for breakfast and as well as for the lunch for the beneficiaries. Foods like Idli-sambar, Kachori, Bread Pakoda and so will be delivered as the breakfast in the morning and food items like chapattis, dal rice, veg biryani and so will be delivered as the lunch food in the Annapurna canteens.
- In addition to those, both the breakfast and lunch offered by the Annapurna restaurants under this scheme as specific amount of weights and timings. For breakfast food will be weighs around 200gms and it will be served from morning 7am to 10AM. On the other hand, the lunch with 450gms net weight will be served in the restaurant from 12PM to 3PM daily.
- Apart from those structural foods, the chief minister of UP Mr. Yogi also hinted that the scheme has certain rules which are to be followed by the food providers (Annapurna canteen owners). As per the rules, foods provided under this scheme must be offered by the vessels owned by the provide providers along with glasses filled with drinking water for the beneficiaries.
- In addition to those, the food providing centers Annapurna restaurants must have basic amenities for the users/beneficiaries of the restaurants. The list of amenities to be placed in those restaurants is toilets, dustbins, wash basins and the drinking water purifier.
- In order to provide better service to the beneficiaries the CM Mr. Yogi also added that tokens or plastic cards in form of token will be provided at the food center (Annapurna restaurant) to the public in order to avail foods.
- Plastic cards which are provided in form of token will be valid for 7 days and it can be rechargeable to avail foods from the Annapurna restaurant under this special food for poor scheme.
Where the Idea of Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana does came?
The Amma canteen which implemented in the southern India, in the state of Tamil Nadu is the reference for majority of the states to provide food for poor people in their states for low rates. The Amma Canteen in the Tamil Nadu state was established by the former Chief Minister Late J. Jayalalitha who literally named as the ‘AMMA’ by the followers and party members. On witnessing the success of the Amma Canteen in the state of Tamil Nadu, the UP Chief Minister followed the same line by announcing the “Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana”.
List of food provided under this scheme
|S.No||Foods||Net Weight of the Food||Timing||Cost|
|For Breakfast||Namkeen, Daliya- Tea, Kachori (Two), Poha Bread Pakoda (Two), Channa Bung, Bund Butter, Idli-Sambhar||200 Gms||7.00 AM – 10.00 AM||Rs. 3|
|For Lunch and Dinner||Six Chapatis, Seasonal Receptacle, Arhar Dal Rice, Salad Veg Biryani||450 Gms||12.00 PM – 03.00 PM||Rs. 5|
Launch Details And Date
After getting draft proposal from the state chief secretary along with the participants of Public Private Partnership (PPP), the full details along with the terms and rules about the food for poor scheme will be announced by the chief minister of UP Mr. Yogi in next few days.
- This “UP Annapurna Bhojanalya Yojana” will be implemented in all the existing 14 Municipal Corporations of the Uttar Pradesh state, owing to that draft proposal has been gathered from all the corporations.
- Very soon, the scheme will be launched by the newly elected CM of the Uttar Pradesh state Mr. Yogi Adityanath. And the official announcement about the scheme details will be offered to media by the CM within this month, and it is expected by 12th of April government will more details regarding this scheme.
After witnessing the several mind blowing moves of the newly elected CM of the UP Mr. Yogi, now they are about to experience the unexpected and unimagined low priced food from the Annapurna restaurants/canteens in all the existing 14 municipalities of the state. With the successful implementation of the scheme, the government can ensure that the poor people from the state of UP will no need to be in empty stomach during to insufficient money for having quality food.