Apply Mukhya Mantri Atyant Pichda Varg Chhatravriti Yojana Bihar @bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
A new Yojana has been launched by the Bihar state government termed as Mukhya Mantri’s Atyant Pichda Varg Chhatravriti Scheme. The Scheme has been launched for the fiscal year 2017-18 by the state government. Under this scheme it is certain that the state government will offer students from extremely lower class of the society with scholarship programs. The welfare development department for extremely backward class and backward class in the state is officially regulating the scholarship program under the scheme since 2008 – 09.
Key Features of the scheme
- It is also certain that the state government shall be giving away the scholarship amount to the backward class student who has managed to score first division in State’s Vidyalaya examination for class 10th in 2017.
- It is also instructed to the various welfare officials in the districts to hand over the amount to the students directly in their bank accounts via RTGS.
- If any amount that has not been disbursed then it is certain that it shall be refunded back to the state government department.
- Under the scholar ship program it is certain that the state government has selected 32,547 meritorious students from 10th
It is certain that to get the benefit of the scholarship program from the state government the students need to meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- As the state government of Bihar has already announced that the scheme is to be launched for the students of the Bihar Vidyalaya so it is certain that the student has to be resident of the state by birth.
- The student who needs scholarship must have a valid bank account by his name.
- It is also certain that the scholarship will only be offered to the student who has managed to pass the 10 grade state board exam in first class.
To claim for the scholarship program the student needs to have the following legal documents with him.
- The student should possess his or her caste proof certificate as a proof to which caste they belong.
- It is also must that before registering for the program the student should have to produce his or her admission letter from the Bihar state school.
- It is also important that at the time of collecting the scholarship the student will have to provide with a copy of their number sheet to the authorities.
- As the scheme is valid only within the Bihar state so the student will have to provide with a copy of their residence certification.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank account via RTGS so it is certain that the student should have a valid Aadhar card.
- Each of the student who is to receive scholarship amount should also have a personal bank account details, including pass book.
- A copy of the Utility certificate is also to be provided by the student once he or she has received the scholarship amount in their bank account for verification.
How to apply for the scholarship
In case any of the students wants to get registered for the scholarship program then it is certain that the student will have to register himself or herself online via government official website http://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/
How to get students list 2017-18
To get a complete students list you have to first visit the website bcebcwelfare.bihar.gov.in from the browser. Under the search bar you have to select the financial year from the drop box menu and then make the selection of the district. Now you just have to click the search record option.
It is certain that the state government has allocated a set budget of over 32,54,70,000 for the scholarship program that shall be given away to each of the meritorious students. Each of the student’s shall be given with Rs 10,000 as scholarship amount.
It is certain that the Bihar state government aims at encouraging students from extremely backward class to complete their education by offering them with scholarship for their efforts.