Application Form in Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana in Madhya Pradesh @ http://mpeuparjan.nic.in (Guaranteed MSP and Girdawari Mobile Application)
In the recent times, MP has been scorching under the heat of farmer suicides. Lack of irrigation facilities, less or excess rainfall or any other natural or manmade reasons have been responsible for crop failure. When the farmers cannot make profit by selling the crops, they choose the path of death to save themselves from credit worries. To prevent this alarming situation, the government has implemented the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana for the agricultural workers.
Launch details of the scheme
The official announcement of the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana was done during August 2017. The press was notified about the relief scheme for the farmers by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The implementation and monitoring of the activities of the program will be looked after by the Agricultural Department of the state. All details about the scheme will be acquired by clicking on the link http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/mpeuparjan/Home.aspx. The registration for this year will start from 11 Sep 17. The crop selling must be completed between 16t Oct and 15 Dec 17. The government will start depositing the grant money in the accounts of the registered candidates from 15th Dec onwards.
Key features of the scheme
- Providing monetary relief for the farmers – The main idea of the state government, behind the implementation of the scheme was to lessen the instances of farmer suicide by providing them monetary grant if they experience any loss while reaping or selling the crop.
- Encouraging the cultivators – Apart from preventing the instances of farmer suicide, the state government also desires to provide encouragement to the present and future generation of farmers. With the monetary assurance from the state, the cultivators will be willing to take the risk.
- Minimum Support Price – The state government will provide remuneration to the farmers if the price of the crop goes below the specified Minimum Support Price or MSP. The price at which the crops are purchased at mandis is the MSP.
- Specifying the MSP – The authority of specifying the MSP of certain crops will remain with the Agricultural Department of the state. By doing this, they will ensure the profit of the farmers.
- Number of beneficiaries of the scheme – As of now, the scheme is only for those farmers who deal in oilseeds and pulses. Even then, around 6.5 million cultivators have already been identified. From the next year, the authority will include horticulture farmers as well.
- For both Rabi and Kharif crops – It has been mentioned in the draft of the scheme that the farmers will get the insurance for both the Kharif and the Rabi crops. Thus, their entire investment will be safeguarded.
- Crops covered by the scheme – The government has published a list that consists of the names of the crops, which will be covered by the scheme. The list included crops like Soybean, Sesame, Peanut, Maize, Ramimal, Urad, Toor, and Moong.
- Resolving the grievances – As the aspects of the scheme are rather relative as they deal with the price and cultivation of crops, the farmers will get the chance of putting forth their issues. These issues will be tackled by the officers of the authority within a span of three months for smooth resolution.
- Remuneration for land related issues – As land is treated as an ancestral property in India, issues associated with its partition, mutation and demarcation may arise. In these circumstances, the government officers must resolve the issue within a term of three months. In case it is not done, the farmers will be paid the relief amount and the equal sum will be deducted from the salary of the government officers, in charge of the case.
- State funded project – The development of the farmer welfare scheme has been done by the state and it will provide funds for meeting the expense of the scheme.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Resident of the state – The Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has been exclusively designed and developed for improving the status of the farmers in the state. Thus, only those farmers, living in Madhya Pradesh will be able to apply under the scheme.
- Must be a farmer by occupation – This welfare scheme has been developed, keeping the wellbeing of the farmers in mind. Thus, to get the benefits of the scheme, the applicant must be a farmer by occupation.
- For specific crops only – As it has been mentioned earlier, the benefit of the scheme will be given to those farmers only who grow one or more crops, which fall in the specified list.
- Must have a bank account – For getting the benefits of the program, the applicant will have to possess an active bank account.
Important documents required for the scheme
- Aadhar Card of the applicant – Aadhar Card has been made mandatory for any applicant who wants to get the benefits under the scheme. Attaching a photocopy of the Aadhar Card with the application process is a must for keeping track of the applicants.
- Residential proof of the applicant – As the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has been done for the benefit of the farmers, only those who have the residential documents, will be allowed to apply.
- Bank account details – The monetary benefits will be transferred in the bank account of the applicant. Thus, providing the details of the bank account is a must.
- Land details of the farmer – Apart from the documents, which have been mentioned above, the applicant will also have to attach the up to date documents of the land.
Registration process of the scheme
- Registering for acquiring the benefits of the scheme is easy. The interested candidate may go to the office of the District Collector, the Gram Panchayat or the Block Development office and collect the registration form for free.
- The application form must be filled up with the personal details of the candidate. These particulars include the name of the farmer, the residential address, contact details, the Aadhar code, age of the farmer and other details related to the dimensions of the farm land and the particular crop grown.
- Apart from these, the candidate must provide the bank account details. These include the account number, the name of the bank, the branch name, and the IFSC. It will assist the state authority in depositing the grant amount.
- Once the application has been filled and rechecked, the photocopies of all required documents must be attached to it for verification. Then the candidate needs to submit it at the respective office.
Girdawari Mobile Application
Keeping track of so many registered farmers is not a mean task. For this, the state government has launched a unique application. The name of the app is Girdawari App and it will not only keep track of the crops grown on the land but will also record the amount of crop that has been cultivated. Apart from this, the particulars about the measurement of the farm land of each registered farmer will also be recorded via the application.
Update 12 Feb 2018
Rabi Crop Registration under BBY
The government has stated that it shall begin with registration process for over 3500 co-operative agricultural societies this coming Rabi season. According to the sources, the process for getting registered will be initiated by the government for crops including onion, grams or chana, Lentils or beans and mustard. The farmers can get registered for Rabi season from 12th February 2018. The government has also stated that the final dates for registration will close on 12th March 2018. According to statements made by the officials they expect that by the coming season over 7o percent of the farmers are expected to get registered under the scheme out of which 48 percent are expected to be registered by Current Kharif season.
During the past few years, the number of farmers committing suicide has been increasing due to the losses they incur. There are several reasons behind this but with the assistance of the relief granting scheme, the state authority will be able to put a stopper on the sorry state.
- Soil Health Card Scheme
- NIDHI EIR Loan Yojana
- Housing for All Gramin
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
- GST Details in Hindi