How to Check Name in SECC Data List 2011 [Download Final PDF 2018-19] Full Form एसईसीसी लिस्ट
Population census is very important for any nation. This extensive data collection offers a close look at all aspects of the demographic. In India Census is conducted after every ten years. Till date, Indian government had organized 15 census programs. The very first census was organized in 1872 by the British government. Back then, India was under the British rule. The last census was organized in 2011. Now, all tasks, associated with survey is organized and monitored by Ministry of Home Affairs. One can check out the official website by clicking on the link http://censusindia.gov.in/. Based on the data of this Census report, central government prepares several data lists. One of these lists is the SCEE 2011 list.
What is SCEE List?
An important part of Census is studying both rural and urban households. Census data collectors go door to door and attain details of each living member. They ask questions about their name, age, sex, qualification and employment. The SCEE data list is also known as the Socio Economic Caste Census. This list is focused towards highlight details about the nature of the house, its ownership, source of income and monthly/annual income of the entire family. This list mainly offers details about poor rural individuals. The data attained from this list assists the central as well as state government to design and implement special developmental reforms.
|Popular Name||SECC Data List|
|Full Form||Socio Economic Caste Census|
|Related to||Financial and social status of those candidates who fall under the poverty level.|
How to check the applicant’s name in the list?
- Once the data has been collected and analyzed, it is uploaded on the SECC 2011 database. Whenever the central or state authority comes up a new scheme that is targeted towards the poor citizens, they make it mandatory for applicants to have their names listed in the SECC 2011 list.
- It is possible for any candidate to check whether his/her name features in the list or not.
- The candidate has to click on the link that will give him/her access on the official page of SECC 2011 data portal. The link is http://mnregaweb2.nic.in/netnrega/dynamic_account_details_ippe.aspx
- As soon as the page ones, candidates will get four different fields. The first is marked as “State” and the second is marked as “District.” The third and the fourth fields are marked as “Block” and “Panchayat” respectively.
- The individuals will have to click on the drop down arrow, placed alongside “State” tab and select the respective state. Once the state selection is done, it will automatically activate the “District” tab. One has to click on the dropdown arrow and click on the respective district.
- After selecting the district, the “Block” tab will be activated. Once the person has picked the block, the last tab will also be activated.
- After filling in correct data in each tab, one has to click on the submit button.
- This will trigger the suite to bring up the respective SECC 2011 data list of that area. The applicant can then search this list and ensure that his/her name features in it or not.
- It is also possible to get the printout of this page.
Registration of one’s name in the SECC 2011 data list will enable him/her to attain financial benefits and other perks under all central or state sponsored schemes. In case the name of the person is not in the list, he/she needs to get in touch with the nearest Panchayat office immediately.
- Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Udyami Yojana in Bihar
- Raitara Sala Manna 2018
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Form
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana