GST ewaybill.nic.in :- Process of making E Way Bill Registration and Portal (http://184.108.40.206/ewbnat8/)
The National Informatics Centre (NIC) has launched an E-Way Bill Portal for the taxpayers and transporters. This portal will provide online registration facility for the taxpayers and transporters. A taxpayer will be able to be registered under Way-bill using the portal facilities of E-Way Bill of NIC. A business organization will have to prepare their GST E-Way Bill whenever they are transporting goods which are valued over 50, 000 INR. Uttarakhand, Kerala, Rajasthan and Karnataka were the previous states under the GST Network of India. These states are already using GST E-Way Bill. The NIC has added six more states under the GST network on a pilot basis and these states are Haryana, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Sikkim and Jharkhand. Taxpayers will be able to register their businesses by visiting the E-Way Bill portal.
Process of making E-Way Bill Registration
- For registering under E-Way Bill, a registered businessman will have to visit the official website of E-Way Bill of NIC India. The registered businessmen of India are only eligible for this scheme.
- A registered businessman will have to select the option named E-Way Bill Registration from the official website of E-Way Bill of NIC India. This option is available at the homepage of the website.
- After selecting the E-Way Bill Registration option from the website, a taxpayer will have to fill in their GSTIN number. Thus, only the registered businessman will be able to complete this process as they have been provided with the GSTIN number by the government
- After providing the proper GSTIN number, a registered businessman will have to select the Go option for completing the registration process and they will also have to fill in the box of captcha code properly.
Enrollment of Transporters
- For enrolling transports, an individual will have to complete the registration process and thus they will be obliged to visit the official website of E-Way Bill and select the option named Enrollment of Transporters which will be available at the right side of the homepage.
- An individual will have to provide necessary details for enrolling. They will have to provide important information about their state name, their PAN number, etc. The individuals are obliged to give proper information while filling in the enrollment form.
- An individual will have to fill in all the star marked boxes of the enrollment form. An individual will then need to select the submit option under the enrollment form.
Earlier, the way-bill was issues by the VAT authorities as a printed brochure. Thus, it induced corruption. Also, the taxpayers used to be harassed by the authorities and only the regular taxpayers were registered under the way-bill program. The online portal system of E-Way Bill will ensure all the transporters and taxpayers are enlisted under NIC and this procedure will also ensure a corruption-free and a hassle-free facility within the state.