Ghar Ghar Rozgar and Karobaar in Punjab
The state government of Punjab state along with the cabinet of ministers approved the launch of the new Ghar Ghar Rojgaar Yojana for the youth of the state. The new Yojana launched by the government is expected to create better opportunities for the youth of the state.
- It is certain that the new scheme introduced was launched by the state government on 5th September 2017.
- The new scheme was launched by Mr. Manpreet Singh Badal (State’s Employment and finance Minister) in presence of CEOs and industrial association members.
- The meeting for the launch of the new scheme within the state of Punjab was organized at the Business school of Mohali.
Government agenda for the scheme –
- The new scheme is considered as employment generation scheme so it is certain that with the launch of the scheme in the state the government aims to help 2.8 lakh youths of the state get job opportunities.
- It is certain that with the implementation of the new scheme the state government of Punjab aims at improving the economic condition of the state and the Youths.
- Under the new scheme it is also certain that the state government will offer full support to the industrialists to help them set up new industries within the state.
- This in turn will help the Youth of the state as new industries will generate better job opportunities for the unemployed youth.
- According to the sources Mr. Manpreet also made it very clear that the state government aims at offering job opportunities to the youth to stop them from migrating to foreign lands in search of Jobs.
- The state government has also requested the industrialist and employers to come forward and be a part of the new launched scheme and to help the government with generating numerous opportunities for jobs and employment within the state.
Important Points related to the Scheme
- Under the new scheme it is certain that the state government will organize numerous vocational guidance programs for the youth to connect Industrialist with the youth of the state.
- The state government has also ensured that so far it has managed to offer with job opportunities for over 50,000 unemployed youths of the state within various locations in the state by the means of Job fairs.
- At the job fairs the government distributed appointment letters for various job positions for the youth with salary package starting from Rs 1.25 to 21 lakh yearly.
- The state government has also ensured that it shall be focusing on offering better education in technical field to offer training to the youth.
- The government will emphasize more on offering and developing skills and enterprises within the state for employment opportunities.
- Under the new scheme it is certain that the state government will request the states of Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Mohali to set up new employment bureaus and career centers within their states.
- The government will partner along with CII (Confederation of India Industries) with Career centers to help provide right guidance for the unemployed youth of the state.
The new scheme announced by the Punjab government and employment department is an approach taken with an aim to generate more job opportunities to help the youth of the state be independent financially.