High Security Registration Number Plates for Car Owners in Delhi HSRP, RTO Delhi 2018 [Online Registration Portal, Fee, Penalty, Form, Last Date]
The Delhi government is all set to put the High Security Registration Number Plates installation in full motion. These are special number plates, which will contain information about the care and vehicle owner. This is a mandatory scheme for all vehicle owners in Delhi. An estimate suggests that there are around 40 lakh automobiles, which are still to apply for these high security registration plates.
|Name of the scheme||High Security Registration Number Plates|
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Date of announcement||2018|
|Supervised by||Delhi Transport Department|
|Commencement of registration||October 2018|
|Fees||Two –wheeler- 67Rs and Four- wheeler- 213 Rs|
Key features of High Security Registration Number Plates
- Easy access to automobile details – As these plates contain details about the car, it will be easy for the transport department to collect information about the owner just by scanning the holograms.
- Fee for special registration – The transport department has suggested that two-wheeler users will have to pay Rs. 67, while four-wheeler owners will have to shell out Rs. 213 for these HSRN plates.
- Aluminum registration plates – High Security Registration Number Plates are made of aluminum. It means these are long-lasting and water-resistant.
- Details of the vehicle – The hologram will contain pertinent details of the vehicle. This sticker will highlight the engine number, 10 figure ID number and the chassis number.
- Penalty and imprisonment – It is mandatory for all vehicle owners to get these special registration number plates. If they do not install these number plates, then Delhi Transportation Department will charge a penalty of Rs. 500. The owner will be imprisoned for as many as three months if he/she fails to get this registration plate.
- Online payment procedures – Apart from the registration process, applicants will be able to pay their registration fees via online channels.
- Fitting centers – The transport department has pointed out that registered vehicle owners will be able to attain the High Security Registration Number plates at 13 RTO centers. No additional fee will be charged at these centers for license plate fitting.
- Special fuel identification stickers – A special colored sticker will be placed on the number plate to identify what sort of fuel the car runs on.
How to get application form and online application?
- All automobile owners will be able to apply for this innovative High Security Registration Number plate via the official portal. The site will be maintained by Delhi Transport Department.
- Though the enrollment was to start from 2nd October, it has been postponed due to some reason. But it will officially start as soon as possible.
- Delhi authority will soon launch the official website. Interested applicants will have to log on this site, and click on the link that gives them access to the digitized form.
- Here, car owners need to fill in some details, and then proceed to the fee payment section. The fee payment will also be done through this portal.
- Once this is done, the applicant will receive a date. This will be generated by the site. On that specified date, the car owner needs to visit the nearest RTO office.
- Here, they can get these plates installed.
The main aim of Delhi government is to collect and maintain records of legal vehicles in the area. These unique plates will make it easy for the state government to pinpoint unregistered automobiles, and bring the axe down on them.
- Apply Online for MSME Business Loans in 59 Minutes
- Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana Name List 2018
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Form