Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana PMKVY | How to Apply | List | Registration |and Rewards
The Narendra Modi Government is now quite famous for launching social alleviation schemes in the country and targeting grey areas of national development. In the same line, the government has launched the new skill training scheme Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana also known as PMKVY that would ensure that the youth of the nation receive the best technical trainings so that they can increase the overall production of the country and in turn have a better employed life in India and abroad.
The scheme would be launched by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and its objective would be to mobilize and enable the national youth so that they undergo outcome based skill training and be eligible to be employed well and earn their livelihood better.
How to Apply for Kaushal Vikas Yojana | Skill India
To enroll in this scheme, the applicant must submit an online application in the official web portal of the PMKVY. The official web page for online form fill up is www.pmkvyofficial.org. After visiting the home page of the PMKVY, the candidate must find a training centre by providing details of sector or location or the nature of training. Then the candidate must select the desired training centre from where the he / she will receive the training. Currently Sachin Tendulkar is the brand ambassador of Skill India Scheme.
There is a dedicated help line to get all required details and to solve queries regarding the PMKVY scheme. The help line number is +91 8800055555. Several Kaushal melas are also being held to get mass registrations for the PMKVY.
Procedure to get registered in a training centre for applying in Kaushal Vikas Yojana
For registering in the Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKMVY), there are some easy procedures that one needs to follow. The main motto of this scheme is to bring skill development and employment opportunity among the common masses, specially the youth. So before getting enrollment in this scheme, one has to find and join a training centre. One can easily find a registered training centre near your area in the official website of PMKVY – http://www.pmkvyofficial.org.
After the choice of training centre, the candidate must input all the required information in the portal. The training partner will acquire the information of the candidate on their database and arrange for skill development training. After successful training in the training centre, certification will be done by the training partner. The certified one will be awarded (mainly monetary award) as per the norms mentioned in the PMKVY scheme. The money will be given by the NSDC.
About Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- PMKVY is a flagship scheme that would ensure that the youth undergo skill training under NSDC and this scheme would affect the skill sets of around 24 lakh individuals across the length and breadth of the country.
- The National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) would be the benchmark of training programs carried out under the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- The scheme would also award monetary rewards to the successful trainees on completion and the certifications and assessments would be carried out by third party assessment bodies.
- The average monetary reward given to each trainee would be around Rs 8,000.
- Now Sachin Tendulakr has become the brand ambassador of Skill India or Kaushal vikas Scheme
Who is eligible for PMKVY?
One of the core eligibility criterion for any candidate to be enrolled under the scheme is that they should be an Indian National by status of residence and who:
- Is enrolled under a skill development training program and wants to work in an eligible sector
- Is certified for a period of one year from the time when the scheme is launched.
- On a condition is getting the reward money for the first and only time during his entire lifetime
The processes involved in Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Following would be the process through which an eligible candidate would be enrolled under the scheme, would undergo the skill training and receive the reward and certification under the PMKVY:
- The trainees would get enrolled with any of the authorized training centers and would be enrolled with a training course and a training partner
- The training partner would capture all candidate details on SDMS by getting relevant information from the trainee and thus facilitate the process further
- The trainee would undergo the training with the help of training partner at the concerned center and then undergo the training assessment.
- After the assessment is over, the trainee would receive certification on successful completion of the training program.
- Once the certification is handed over to the trainee, the NSDC would disburse the training reward amount to the successful trainees after validating their Aadhar Numbers.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Tollfree or Helpline Number and Email ID
For more details on this scheme, interested candidates can get in touch with the concerned officials between 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM at 088000-55555 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The funds allocated for Kaushal Vikas Yojana
A total of Rs 1,5000 crore has been allocated to this yojana, which would cover an estimated of 24 lakh trainees across the country.
|1||An overall amount of Rs 220 crore would be spend on those trainees who come with a prior learning of the skillset|
|2||Rs 67 crore would be spent on mobilization efforts and awareness building|
|3||The concerned department would organize skill melas to ensure that the skills reaches the target section of population and would involve the development bodies at grassroot levels like Panchayati Raj Institutions, Community based organizations, municipal bodies and state governments.|
|4||The scheme would also spare Rs 67 crore on mentorship and placement facilitation that would ensure that the trainees reach the desired level of employment through the scheme|
Assessment under Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Skill gap studies would form the basis of assessment under PMKVY. The assessment would be carried out under the supervision of NSDC and concerned ministries/departments. The target of the skill program assessment would be in line with other flagship programs launched recently like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, National Solar Mission, Digital India, Make in India, etc.
To sum it up, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is targeting the unemployed youth of the nation and that is a noble cause as long as the implementation part if taken care in the utmost scrutinized way. This is certainly not the first scheme in India that is launched to improve the skill set of the youth, but since the government is new at the center, this could pave the way for a skilled manpower in the country.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana List
There are tons of program for which you guys can enroll. There are around 30 to 40 sectors for which enrollment can be done.
- Please browse this page http://pmkvyofficial.org/Training-Centre.aspx.
- Select the category of your choice
- Click on Find Now
- Then the page displayed will have all the list of centers near you.
- In this page you have the options to select from Sectors Regions and many more things.
Please follow this link for Kaushal Vikas Yojana in Hindi