http://pmkisan.nic.in/, PM-KISAN Scheme @ Rs 6000 for farmers- Pradhan Mantri (PM) Kisaan (Kisan) Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme 2019-20 (Rs 6000 to Farmers per year) Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process, Check Name Online
All political parties are gearing up for the upcoming election. The current central government announced that it will soon implement another scheme that will offer financial grant for the poor farmers. Apart from this, the scheme will indirectly increase the use of fertilizers and boost agricultural stocks. Here, you will get application related, eligibility and other details associated with the PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||1st February|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|First Installment date||1/12/2018 to 31/3/2019|
PM-Kisan Yojana Key features
- Development of farmers – The entire scheme focuses on offering financial support to the needy farmers. The central government will offer some money, which can be utilized by the farmer to increase the crop production.
- Financial assistance – Under this scheme, the farmers will receive Rs. 500 on a monthly basis. This brings the grant amount to Rs, 6000 on a yearly basis.
- Payment in installments – The minister stated that the amount, promised under the scheme will be paid by the central government in three separate installments.
- Importance of the Aadhar card – In case an applicant does not have his/her Aadhar card, then he/she will get the first installment. But the second and the third installment payment will be stopped in the absence of this legal document.
PM-Kisan Yojana Eligibility and documents necessary
- For residents of the nation – As the scheme is sponsored by the central government, farmers who are citizens of India and have citizenship certificated will be able to apply for the perks.
- Type of the household – The scheme draft highlights that the small or the marginal farmer household must consist of the man of the house (husband), the wife and children who are below the age of 18 years. The size of their land holding must not be more than 2 hectares. All these land holding data, available with the state land record department will be utilized for preparing and monitoring beneficiary list.
- Category of farmers – The minister highlighted that the implementation of this project will be done for the development of poor farmers. Thus, only small and marginal agricultural labors will be allowed to become a part of this scheme.
- Measure of the land holding – If the farm holding of the applicant is more than 2 hectares, then he/she will be unable to attain the benefits of the scheme. To support this claim, applicants will have to deposit the land holding papers.
- Bank account details – The money, offered by the central government, will get deposited in the bank account of the respective farmer. This eliminates corruption and offers transparency in the process. Thus, applicants must have their bank accounts.
- Must not hold constitutional posts – If the applicants are holding any posts under the Constitution of India, then he/she will not attain the benefits of this scheme. Former or current minister, Member of Lok Sabha, minister of the state, state legislature, mayor, or other such post holders will be barred from attaining the benefits of this program.
- Not for government employees – If the applicant is or used to serve in any office that was directly under the central or state authority, then he/she will not get the benefits of this scheme.
- Pension related criterion – If the pension of the retired applicant crosses the mark of Rs. 10,000 them he/she will not be considered eligible to attain the farm support amount, offered by the government.
- Not for tax payers – If the farmer paid any taxes during the recently concluded financial year, then he/she will not attain the farm support. Thus, this scheme is strictly for the non-tax payer farmers.
- Not for other professionals – People associated with other professionals like medical, engineering, lawyers and accountants cannot register their claim under this scheme.
- Aadhar card Optional for 1st installment – It was mentioned that all beneficiaries will have to submit their Aadhar cards. The Aadhar code will be used for beneficiary detection. Apart from this, Officials have informed that the Aadhar card will not be mandatory in the first phase, it will be mandatory in the second and third phase. Without this document, selected beneficiaries will not be able to get the money, as promised under second and third installment payments.
How to apply and get PM-Kisan registration form?
- Though the scheme is new, and not much is known about the application procedure, the government has already launched a new portal that will offer details to all interested candidates.
- To get to this portal, applicants will have to click on the link http://pmkisan.nic.in/.
- Here, all scheme related details are made available for the candidates.
- Apart from this, applicants will be able to make the official login by clicking on the “Log in” option that is marked on the top menu bar.
- It will trigger the site to open a new page. Here, applicants will have to type in e-mail ID or their user name, followed by the respective password.
- Then they will have to click on the blue button that is marked as “Log in.”
- For detailed registration related information, the interested applicants will have to wait some more. As the state authority published these details, you will get it first on this site.
How to check Name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List?
- First, you have to go to the official portal of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Under the homepage of the scheme, you have to click on the ‘LG Directory’ section. After this, you have to click on the ‘Get Data’ option.
- After this, the direct link of ‘ PM Kisan Scheme Village List’ can be clicked on.
- Soon after clicking on the link, the village list will show up. You have to enter the correct information in the list that comes up.
- From here, you have to select your sub-district block, your state name, and village. After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the ‘submit’ button. Soon after clicking on it, the list would show up.
However, after going through the beneficiary list, you have to download the same for future use. You can download the list both in English and Hindi version.
How will be scheme be implemented?
The authority will dispatch officers to collect details of eligible farmers. It will be the responsibility of the respective state governments to organize the surveys. The officials will collect the name, address, gender, age, Aadhar card, caste certificate etc. Apart from this, they will also gather details about the farmer’s bank account number and IFSC code. It is necessary for the transfer of the funds. These will be stored in the database and accordingly the beneficiary list will be prepared. In case any farmer does not possess the Aadhar card, he/she must produce voter card or driving license, or NREGA Job Card. Additionally, applicants will also have to offer their mobile numbers.
It is a calculated move by the central government to announce this scheme before the election in 2019. When Modi came to power, he promised to implement such schemes and create such conditions, which will help the poor farmers to earn double of what they were earning previously. This scheme might play a pivotal role in making this dream a reality.
Other links –
- Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme In Andhra Pradesh
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme in West Bengal
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana List
- Jaivik Kheti Portal Registration