Apply Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh (MP) [Name Search, Eligibility]
As the entire nation is looking for the up-lift of the women status in the society, both central and state governments of India is launching several welfare schemes in order to provide better foundation for the females to shine in the society. In the state of Madhya Pradesh, the ladli laxmi yojana has been introduced and being successfully implemented for the past 10 years. Under this scheme, the girl child from the state of MP avails lots of benefits especially in terms of financial assistances for their childhood studies and also for their marriages.
On witnessing the success of this women welfare which got implemented in the state of Madhya Pradesh followed by the state of Goa now several states area about follow the same for the up-liftment of the women in their respective society.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana
It’s a purely a women’s welfare scheme which mainly focuses on the girl’s educational growth and to provide better security in society along with proper health care facility to women in the state. The state Chief Minister Mr. Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan introduced this scheme in order to reduce the gap in-between the gender based child birth in the Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme various cash benefits will be offered to the girl child right from their child hood days particularly right from their schoolings. Below listed table elaborates the details of the cash benefits offered to the girl child in the Madhya Pradesh under this welfare scheme.
|S.No||Time Line in which Assistance provided by the state government under this Scheme||Cash Benefits|
|1||National Savings Certificate for every girl child for first 5 years||Rs. 6000|
|2||At the time Girl child’s entering 6th Standard||Rs. 2000|
|3||At the time Girl child’s entering 9th Standard||Rs. 4000|
|4||At the time Girl child’s entering 11th Standard||Rs. 7500|
|5||During the Higher Secondary Education of 12th Standard||Rs. 200 on monthly basis|
|6||On the completion of the 21 years, amount which girl child receives||Around 1 Lakh|
With this scheme, the parents of the girl child no need to worry about growing their girl child as the state government will provide enough assistances for the girl child’s education along by offering sufficient money for arranging marriages to their girl child.
Eligibility criteria for receiving benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana:
- In order to receive those cash benefits for the girl child, both the respective child’s parent must be from the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- In order to sort out the rightful families for receiving the financial benefits offered under this scheme, the respective family must be come under the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category. Also the parents of the respective girl child should be a tax payer.
- In addition to that family economic status, the respective girl’s child parents should not owns more than 2 girl children. If they have adopted girl child means, they need to submit provide details in the application while applying for this scheme.
- Parents should apply for this welfare scheme for availing cash benefits for this girl child, within their child gets 1 year old. Meanwhile all relevant information and application forms will be provided in the Anganwadi Center.
By introducing this scheme, the state government of the Madhya Pradesh eases the burden of the girl child parents in the state. Owing to this, the sex ratio in the state has witnessed notable growth. It is believed that the central government have taking steps to expand this scheme to other states in which girl child birth is low when compared with boy child birth.
- Airtel Unlimited Data and Free Voice Calls Plan
- Cash Transaction Charges by Banks
- Housing for All interest Rates
- Pahal DBTL Scheme