Ever since our very own Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has taken charge, a wave of change and development has shunted every aspect of our lives. In this regard, the most popular financial program “Jan Dhan Yojna” has created opportunities for the people of India to invest and save their hard earned money. The salient features of this financial program are the core reasons for its extraordinary popularity.
Let’s have a look on some of the characteristics of “Jan Dhan Yojna”.
- The 0 balance criteria help a lot to every class of people for opening an account.
- Just like any other savings account, money could be withdrawn from any part of India.
- By using the “Jan Dhan Yojna”, an overdraft worth Rs 5000 is also available if the account is properly maintained for 6 months.
- Investments become more beneficial as some lucrative interests are also received on them.
- A remarkable amount of Rs 1 Lakh is available in the form of accidental insurance. Along with this, life insurance facility is also available.
- Savings account created by “Jan Dhan Yojna” provides Rupay Card which is more like a debit card. Money could be withdrawn from every ATM machines.
- Children aging 10+ years can also get a savings account through this impressive “Jan Dhan Yojna”.
All the advantages of this highly remarkable financial program, give an idea about the vision and concern of Prime Minister for the people of India. When he is taking so much of interest in making our future secured, what is stopping us to contribute in the same? Let’s do our bit by using the services of “Jan Dhan Yojna” and make better investments for our future.