Naya Savera Online Application form For Free Coaching to Minorities at www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
A new scheme has been introduced by the Ministry of Minority affairs termed as the Naya Savera Scheme. Under the new scheme the government will offer with free coaching. The main aim is to try and make the coaching services accessible for students belonging to the Minority communities. The students will be able to take this benefit for free and to get prepared for appearing for the competitive exams.
According to the latest updates, the new initiative has been implemented and regulated completely by Ministry of Minority affairs. The Ministry has also announced that it shall offer applicants with facility where they can apply for the coaching via online web portal services www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- One of the most important features is that the services will be offered for the students free of cost. So if the student wants to take the benefit then he or she may not have to pay any money.
- The benefit will be offered in the form of coaching that will help students prepare themselves for all competitive exams. This coaching will be offered by professionals selected by government.
- Minority students can take the benefit for applying at for any private job post or government sector, where competitive exams are must. The government has made it very clear that it shall offer with financial help to students belonging to the minority community.
- The students can make use of this benefit for availing coaching for competitive prelims. According to the sources the government will be paying a stipend and coaching fees amount as 50 percent to the institute at the time of list declaration.
Application Forms Online
- If any applicant wishes to apply under the scheme then it is certain that he may have to log on to the official website. The moment you are on the home page you may have to look around for Scheme Advertisement option provided.
- The moment you click the link you shall be displayed with complete details of the scheme. It is important that before applying you go through the fine prints.
- Once you have read it you can now proceed by selecting Apply option. Once you select the apply option, you will be redirected towards the application form page. You have the convenience of taking a hard copy of the form or download it on your system.
- You just have to provide with all your original and valid details on the form. One main disadvantage is there are no provisions for submitting the forms online. To make the submission candidates will have to submit it at the respective office.
- According to the updates each of the eligible candidate is expected to score at least minimum marks that is required for taking admission for any professional course.
- The scheme is valid only for students belonging to the minority community. It is also important that the annual family income should not exceed Rs 6 lakh. The student may have to submit a copy of their family income certificate to get the benefit.
- It is also obvious that the student will be able to take the benefit of the scheme only once. In case any student has already applied for similar benefit under the same scheme for any other competitive exam then he or she is not eligible to apply back again.
- Students can also make use of this scheme to apply for home tutoring services. The government will provide with 50 percent of the coaching fee to the student for only twice.