Naya Savera Yojana Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for Minority Communities Students Application process form Eligibility criteria @minorityaffairs.gov.in Rs. 1 lakhs Grant
A new scheme has been introduced by the Ministry of Minority affairs termed as the Naya Savera Scheme. Under the new scheme the government will offer with free coaching. The main aim is to try and make the coaching services accessible for students belonging to the Minority communities. The students will be able to take this benefit for free and to get prepared for appearing for the competitive exams.
According to the latest updates, the new initiative has been implemented and regulated completely by Ministry of Minority affairs. The Ministry has also announced that it shall offer applicants with facility where they can apply for the coaching via online web portal services www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- One of the most important features is that the services will be offered for the students free of cost. So if the student wants to take the benefit then he or she may not have to pay any money.
- The benefit will be offered in the form of coaching that will help students prepare themselves for all competitive exams. This coaching will be offered by professionals selected by government.
- Minority students can take the benefit for applying at for any private job post or government sector, where competitive exams are must. The government has made it very clear that it shall offer with financial help to students belonging to the minority community.
- The students can make use of this benefit for availing coaching for competitive prelims. According to the sources the government will be paying a stipend and coaching fees amount as 50 percent to the institute at the time of list declaration.
Application Forms Online
- If any applicant wishes to apply under the scheme then it is certain that he may have to log on to the official website. The moment you are on the home page you may have to look around for Scheme Advertisement option provided.
- The moment you click the link you shall be displayed with complete details of the scheme. It is important that before applying you go through the fine prints.
- Once you have read it you can now proceed by selecting Apply option. Once you select the apply option, you will be redirected towards the application form page. You have the convenience of taking a hard copy of the form or download it on your system.
- You just have to provide with all your original and valid details on the form. One main disadvantage is there are no provisions for submitting the forms online. To make the submission candidates will have to submit it at the respective office.
- Must be from minority community – As the name suggests, the scheme has been designed and developed for those candidates who hail from minority community, and have interest in sitting for government examinations.
- Must have necessary marks to sit for the examinations – Another necessary criterion is each candidate must have required marks to sit for the government or professional courses.
- Money for special coaching – The minority candidates will only receive the money if they sign up for the coaching courses. These lessons will not only be given for government job, but students interested in sitting for banking, engineering and medical services.
- Family income related criterion – As for the family income related criterion, the total income of all family members out together should not go above the mark of 6 lakhs each year.
On 1st May, 2018, the Department of Minority Affairs and Development made some changes in the scheme. The department in under the charge of Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi declared that the grant amount will be increased so as to extend a helping hand to as many deserving candidates as possible.
New features of the scheme
- Additional grant for candidates – Earlier, the total grant that any minority candidate could get, under the scheme was anything between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 50,000. Keeping the success of minority candidates in mind, the department has announced that for the year 2018 – 2019, the selected candidates will get a grant of Rs. 1 lakhs.
- Residential facility for female candidates – Another additional announcement that was made by the department is in case any selected female candidate is located in a remote area, and has to travel over a long distance to attend the coaching classes, then the department will make residential arrangements as well.