Online Samadhan Portal Yojana MP (CM Helpline Online Complaint) @ cmhelpline.mp.gov.in
This is an online portal that has been launched by the government of Madhya Pradesh. It is launched to address the grievances and the complaints of the citizens online. So this is a portal where you can file all your grievances.
|Name||Online Samadhan Portal Yojana|
|Launch date||22 Aug 17|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Chauhan|
|Supervised by||Public Grievance Redressal (PGR)|
|Objective of the scheme||Citizens will be able to submit their grievances directly to the CM|
- This online complaints portal will help better communication with the government and the people as they can directly file their grievances to the state authorities.
- The citizens will be able to submit their grievances directly at the district or directorate or the secretariat level with this new scheme.
- The portal will give you a unique ID for each complaint and it will also keep track of the extent to which your complaint has been worked on.
- On the Tuesday of every month, this portal addresses at least 20-25 complaint forms submitted by the individuals.
- Through this portal you can also send your grievance to the Chief Minister Shivraj Chauhan.
How to register to lodge complain online
- Simply go to this website – mp.gov.in and from there click on “शिकायत दर्ज करें” This should redirect you to a new page.
- Here you will get a new form and you have to enter all the details including your mobile number, your name, aadhar card number and your district, address, etc. Enter all the details that are marked with a red asterisk.
- You can also include some documents into it. You can scan the copy of the documents which are related to your complaint and then enter it online.
- In the second part of the application form, you have to choose the location you are from. You also have to select the gram panchayat or the city’s information.
- After entering all the details you will also have to submit the form. But make sure that you have entered all the details correctly.
Advice by user
- There is another provision on this portal besides complaints – you can also give your suggestions to the government.
- To do this, you can use this link – http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in/Public/Demands.aspx . Here you can get the application form for posting your suggestions.
- The form is divided into two parts – one part will ask your basic details and another part will ask you for suggestions or demands.
- After entering all your details like your name, your district and your address, you will have to write your suggestions or demand and then send it.
- After successfully sending the same on the portal, you will generate a unique ID which will be sent to the mobile number you have provided.
Status of the complain
You can check the status of the complaint by logging in on the website. Previously when you registered you will be given an ID and a password. With those same credentials you can login here http://mid.mp.nic.in/samadhanonline/ to check your complain status.
This scheme will help people communicate their problems at a faster rate. The online portal bridges the gap between the masses and the head of the state. It will also help bring forth transparency in the government. This portal has dual objectives – feedback as well as complaint lodges.