Ram Nath Kovind Biography (Jivani) | रामनाथ कोविंद जीवनी | BJPs Presidential Candidate
Ram Nath Kovind is the Governor of Bihar, India. He has been served in Indian politics for last 23 years. Associated with one of the leading political parties in India, BJP, Kovind has been selected as one of the nominees for the next President of India. Ram Nath Kovind belongs to Koli caste from UP.
Ram Nath Kovind was born on 1st October in the year 1945. He was born and brought up in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He practiced in Delhi high court for long 16 years as a professional lawyer before he walked into the world of Indian politics in the year 1994.
Ram Nath Kovind Jivani | रामनाथ कोविंद जीवनी
- Ram Nath Kovind is a lawyer by profession. He completed his education in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Afterwards he moved to Delhi High Court.
- He practiced as central government advocate in Delhi high court for 2 years. He joined the court in 1977 and till 1979 he served as central government advocate. In the year 1978 he had become an advocate on record under Supreme Court.
- From 1980 to 1993 he worked under Supreme Court as a central government standing counsel. From 1977 to 1993, for a long 16 years, he had been served the Indian Law as an extra ordinary advocate.
- In the year 1994, he walked into the India political world when he elected as an honourable member of Rajya Sabha. He elected as member of Rajya Sabha two times. Apart from 1994, he was also elected in 2002.
- He had served Indian politics for 12 long years until now. Along with Rajya Sabha, he was a pivotal part of many other parliamentary committees. Some of them are home affairs, welfare of scheduled caste and scheduled tribes, law and justice, petroleum and natural gas, social justice and empowerment and also he was the chairman of Rajya Sabha House Committee.
- From 1998 to 2002, Ram Nath Kovind Ji was the President of the BJP Dalit Morcha. Also he was appointed as the President of All India Koli Samaj.
- In 2015, on 8th of August the President of India had appointed him as the Governor of Bihar. Since then he is serving as the GoB until now.
- On 19th June, 2017, after a couple of years of serving as the GoB, he has been elected as the honourable nominee of the National Democratic Alliance Presidential Election by the Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi.
- According to the PM of India, he is the most deserving candidate who can hold and carry the position of the President of the nation.
- He had represented India in the year 2002 during the month of October in United Nations in New York, USA. He was there to address the United Nations General Assembly.
During his political career, Ram Nath Kovind has been seen doing various social works especially for the people living in backward classes and such.
- After electing as the Rajya Sabha member, he has worked hard for the development of the basic needs for the infrastructure of the schools and educational institutions across the rural areas.
- Also he had provided government assistance to the local rulers to build up schools and institutions in many places across the state Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- All these construction of schools and educational institutions were a part of Member of Parliament Local Area Development (MPLAD) Scheme.
- He is also associated with two leading educational institution, one is Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh as an honourable member of the board of management. Another one is the Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata as a member of the board of governors.
Ram Nath Kovind has been selected as the honourable nominee of Presidential Election by the ruling party of India, BJP. The entire party members including the Prime Minister of the nation, Shree Narendra Modi are supporting him.