Register for NAMO Tablet Yojana at Rs 1000 for Gujarat Students @sje.gujarat.gov.in (Namo tablet Specification)
Full form of Namo tablet is New Avenues of Modern Education through Tablets. The NAMO tablet Yojana is a scheme which is aimed towards giving students tablets at subsidized rates of rs 1000. NAMO or is aimed towards the college students especially.
This scheme was launched on 13th July 2017 by Vijay Rupani. This scheme was launched as a Women Empowerment Project under smart phone and tablets Yojana. This scheme will be overseen by the Gujarat State Cooperative Bank scheme and by the Gujarat Cooperative Bank Federation.
- The first count of the tablets shall be given on 14th July 2017 by 4 pm.
- The second count is going to be given on 17th July by 4 pm.
- The last count shall be given on 20th July 2017 by 4 pm.
Key features of the scheme
- The poor and the middle class section of the households will get the tablets so that they are able to better aid their higher studies. Hence students of this category shall receive the benefit.
- The scheme will ensure that the students are better accustomed to technology and that they are able to use these tools to aid their educational purposes.
- You have to pay Rs. 1000 at the time of admission to the college to obtain the tablet. It is a token price and is one of the cheapest rates at which this device is made available.
Eligibility criteria for Namo Tablet Yojana
- This scheme is for those students whose household income is up to 1, 00,000 per year. This means that your total annual household income should be within this range.
- It is also for those students who are in 12th, or those who have currently taken admission in colleges for further studies or those are enrolled in post graduation courses.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
How to register for this scheme
- To register for this scheme you will have to contact your colleges. All the information regarding this scheme can be obtained from the respective colleges.
- To get more details about this scheme you can also visit this website – https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/showPage.aspx?&lang=Gujarati which is the official website of the Gujarat government.
When you are at the institute the following shall take place to ensure you enroll for the scheme –
- The institute will provide the details of the eligible candidates on the portal. They will have to login on this portal via their unique institute ID and put your details like name, category, course, etc. in it.
- After that they will enter the board and the seat number which belongs to you. For the new registrants there is one step more.
- They will have to deposit the money (Rs. 1000) to the head of the institute. The head will generate a receipt against this payment. The receipt number and date will then have to be entered into the portal by the authority.
At this point your registration process shall be complete and if you are a new registrant you will get details to login to the portal. To add more students to the portal the Institute will have to go ‘Add New Student’ tab and continue with the process.
This scheme will help the underprivileged meritorious students get accustomed to technology so that they can accustom themselves to the changing demands of the employment industry. This way they can also better equip themselves when it comes to education. The tablet is available at a token price of Rs. 1000 and no extra charge is needed at any further stage in the obtaining process.
- Krishak Udhyami Loan Yojana in MP
- Nabin Tan Mon Bikash Yojana in Assam
- PM Mann ki Baat
- Pahal DBTL Scheme
- How to get Free Jio Phone