(rera.mp.gov.in) File complaint through RERA portal in MP (RERA Act in MP)
According to the latest updates it is certain that the state government of Madhya Pradesh has announced the launch of online RERA web portal services. The online official website www.rera.mp.gov.in is presently fully functional for home buyers and builders in the state.
Real Estate Regulating Act (RERA) Details
- It is certain that RERA (Real Estate Regulating Act) is an act that was launched by the central government for home buyers and developers alike.
- Under the act it is certain that home buyers can register their compliant online via the web portal against any type of fraud committed by the developer or builder.
- The special committee set up by the central government will look into the matter immediately and will respond accordingly.
- All possible steps shall be taken by the central government under RERA act to help prevent the rights of the home buyers.
How to file complaint through RERA portal in MP?
- To register your complaint you have to log on to the official website rera.mp.gov.in from web browser.
- To proceed further it is certain that you first have to go through the terms and conditions provided and agree to them in the check box prior to proceeding further.
- Next you have to make the selection of your preferred state under State of institution or corporate tab. You have to select Madhya Pradesh from the drop down menu.
- Next you make have to make the selection of your Institution or corporate type like selection of government department from the drop down menu.
- Once the selection has been then you just have to click on the Go option to proceed further.
- Next you may have to pay the selection of the preferred department from the drop down menu. Look around for RERA option and then click it. You have to select the submit option from the tab.
- From the drop down menu under the complaint section you may have to select the payment option. You have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 to register your complaint.
- You will be redirected towards the complaint registration form in which you have to provide with all possible details related to the complaint.
- Once all the details have been provided you just have to submit it and make the payment of the fee amount.
MP RERA Portal Other Details
- The state government of Madhya Pradesh has already made the official web portal functional for registering the complaints from September 2017.
- Using the services of the new web portal it is certain that home buyers within the state can now register their complaints online.
- The state government has also made it very clear that it is mandatory that each builder, land developer and real estate agents have to get registered with RERA official website.
- It is also certain that Madhya Pradesh state is also one of the first states within the country to frame the rules and regulations under the RERA act for its implementation.
- The state government has also made it very clear that the status of each complaint registered on the official website will be updated to the home buyer via SMS feeds instantly on their mobile phones.
- It is also certain that according to the official statements all developer and builders are expected to complete their pending projects.
- The state government has stated that any project that has been pending or incomplete since April 30/17 has to be completed and the builder has to obtain and issue its completion certificate to the home buyers.
- It is certain that builders will have to obtain all related documentations from the municipal authorities regarding the completion of the pending project.
- The state government has also made it very clear that if any builder or land developer wants to start with any new project or its marketing then he or she will first have to get registered under RERA via the online web portal for the same project before getting started.
- The state government of Madhya Pradesh has also issued a notification under RERA that all ongoing projects in the state has to be registered on the official web portal within a period of three months from now.
- The builders and land developers have to upload the latest photographs of the improvement of the ongoing project every three months for display.
- Under the RERA act it is certain that the state government aims at protecting home buyers falling prey to illegal builders and land developers.
- This online web services offered by the state government will help boost the performance of the real estate market in the state.
- As real estate will be more safe so it is certain that more number of people will make investments in real estate sector in the state.
It is certain that with the launch of the new online web portal services the state government of Madhya Pradesh aims at regulating the real estate sector and property price along with protecting the rights of the home buyers.
- Dev Narayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana in Rajasthan
- Karnataka Mathru Purna Scheme
- Atal Pension Yojana Age Limit
- Housing for ALL MIG details
- PPF Account Interest Rate