Apply Free Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Registration Online by Akhilesh | http://samajwadisp.in/public/index.php
Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme aka Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana is a new scheme announced by CM Akhilesh yadav and this will give free smartphone to all eligible persons in UP. This scheme is already announced and online registration link is open. Delivery of phones would take place after UP assembly elections in 2017.
Samajwadi Free Smartphone Scheme – Features
- SSS is a scheme started by state government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2016. The scheme is to provide Smartphone to the high school students so that they can be connected with the world.
- Under SSS all the high school students who are above 18 years can get Smartphone at their doorsteps by registering for it.
- The registration for the phones will be starting from the last week of the month of September but the phones will be delivered to the students after the next poll election in mid-2017.
- There will be first come first serve system in this scheme. Whoever will register first will get their phones first and then the other people will get them.
- These phones will have some special apps and features that will help one to keep himself updated about the government jobs and schemes.
- The entire scheme will be funded by the state government and no central intervention will be there for the scheme.
Eligibility for Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana
- Citizens of Uttar Pradesh state, people that have voting rights in UP are able to register for the mobile phones.
- Students who have passed or studying high school of age 18 years and above are only eligible for this scheme. No students below 18 years or person who is not a student of any recognised school or institution will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Families that have yearly income of Rs. 2 Lac and less will be eligible to register for the scheme. The applicant students’ family income should not more than 2 Lac per annum.
Apply Samajwadi Smartphone Registration Online Login
Registration for the scheme will be taken place from last week of the month September 2016. The registration will follow only online process, no offline system will be provided under this scheme. The registration is yet to start. The process will be easier and needs few steps to follow.
- Step1: Go to official website of Samajwadi Party. (This site sometimes does not open)
- Step2: Click on the “Panjikaran Kare” link shown in the website
- Step3: Fill up the form with your basis details such as name, Middle Name, Last Name,Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Fathers Name, Janpad (District), VLE code and Verification code.
- Step4: Check the boxes of declaration that your family income is less then 6 lakhs and you are not a government officer with grade 1 or 2.
- Step5: Click on Submit Button.
- Then you will get a userid and password in your mobile.
- Please use this url http://samajwadisp.in/public/index.php/login and login using the user id and password you have got in your mobile. (http://samajwadisp.in/public/index.php/checkauth, Samajwadi sp public index php checkauth)
Note :- The official site is facing several issues. You may get this error after pressing submit button ” Whoops, looks like something went wrong”. You may also face issues while uploading your documents.
Special Apps in new Smartphone of Samajwadi Phone
These phones are coming with some special apps and features that will not be available in other phones available in market.
- There will be pre-installed apps from the government that will let the user know about the government schemes, crop market details, and study materials for the students, job alerts, and government facilities for the students and so on.
- Other features like notification, weather, job vacancies and exam alerts will also be available in these phones. The government has decided to give these apps to be connected with the ordinary people.
What will happen if SP Losses UP Assembly election 2017
This is a manifesto promise of SP so this scheme would be scraped in Samajwadi Party loses assembly election in 2017. But what I assume is BSP and BJP will come up with similar kind of scheme in their manifesto. So eventually you are going to get it but the process of getting it would be different then.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Helpline Numbers
You can get in touch with person who will help you with each and every thing of this free Smartphone Yojana. They wcan get in touch on this phone number 1800-102-5146 between 10 AM to 6 PM. There is no email id provided as such.
Since this scheme is only for students so you will have to provide your 10th pass certificate and an additional ID prof. We recommend you to use you aadhar card as ID since this is universally accepted these days.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana in tabular Format
|Scheme Name||Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana|
|Registration starts from||10th October 2016|
|Launched By||CM Akhilesh Yadav|
|Conditions||If samajwadi party comes to power|
|Funded by||State government of UP|
|Beneficiary||18+ age students only|
|Delivery Date||After UP Assembly election|
|Last Date of Registeration||10th November 2016|
- Samsung may make Samajwadi Smartphone at Noida center.
- You may also get some free SIM bundled with this phone.
- As per CM Akhilesh this scheme will yeild a huge investment in UP
- First Phase on Online Registration of Free Smartphone by Samjwadi party have to be done from 10th oct to 10th Nov 2016