solarrooftop.gov.in | Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Yojana – Apply Online |(mnre.gov.in )MNRE Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2017-18 Incentives
As demand of electricity is increase day by day and resources are not sufficient if compare with usages. For common man it becomes difficult to pay heavy electricity bills for their household usages.To solve this problem, government suggests solar energy asa good alternate of electrical energy. Solar energy is obtained from sun. Solar energy is less costly compare to electrical energy. This energy solves all of your purpose that electricity does. This solar energy can be used for household purpose as well as for commercial purpose
In solar rooftop system there is electricity production solar panels inside the system. This solar panel is used to get energy for different usages. One of great benefit of this system is that it takes only small space and produces energy that can be used for different purposes.
|Scheme Name||Solar Rooftop Scheme|
|Funds allocated by India’s Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) for Solar Rooftop Installation||INR 50 billion|
|Schemes gets modified on||15th March 2012, by increasing subsidy amount to 40%|
|To apply in online visit||solarrooftop.gov.in|
|Solar Energy Helpline No.||1800 2 33 44 77|
These days this system is very popular in urban areas. And maximum people are trying to use this system to save electricity and keep away from heavy electrical bills. Solar rooftops installed in households, manufacturing, institutional, and commercial buildings can be used to partly fulfill the energy requirements in other occupants in the building.
Solar rooftops installed in households, industrial, institutional, and commercial buildings can be used to partly fulfill the energy needs in other occupants in the building. To give more boom to Solar Rooftop system govt Launch a scheme calledSolar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme. Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme is a Government of India plan to encourage use of solar energy in the country. This scheme will surely encourage the employ of renewable energy in the country as govt provides subsidy on Solar rooftop installations to the consumers. As at this scheme is limited to some state but govt plan is offer this scheme to all state of India so that people can take benefits of solar energy system and save resources and environment both
Benefits of Solar Rooftop System
As this system is installed on roof so lave lot of land area that is needed to produce electivity.Make the work easy as consumer need not depend on grid power. Also solar roof top system Decrease the usages of diesel generator and hence save the environment.Solar Rooftop System is Most suitable for commercial organization as can do max generation for the period of peak usage time. And also It is less costly then the grid power
Total cost for the Solar Rooftop system
The rate of solar system set up is not so costlier than electrical generator system. It’s a onetime investment which saves lot of money from paying as electric bills. Also after installation of this solar system it needs no other expenses. Also people can save lot of their cash by using this Scheme.
Benefits given by govt under Solar Rooftop Scheme
Govt launch this scheme for few states of nation. These states includes many North Eastern States including Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep can get up to 70% discount on the solar system setup.
This subsidy is applicable for household, industrial, and social sector i.e. for hospitals, educational institutions etc. Also commercial sector can take benefits of this scheme. For this central government give budget of Rs. 600 crore to Rs. 5,000 crore over a period of 5 years up to 2019-20 under National Solar Mission (NSM).
Who usages this solar energy system has to pay only Rs.6.50/kWh which is very less compare to diesel generator and norm electricity. The implementation of the scheme also assists towards defensive the weather as a result of abatement of concerning 60 million tons of carbon dioxide per year. So finally it is safe for environment and health both.
Procedure to Apply Online for Solar Rooftop Scheme
- To take benefits of this scheme govt is taking online form. These forms are available on govt official website solarrooftop.gov.in.
- The applicant who wants to take benefit of Solar Rooftop Scheme must browse the site and can download the form from there. They can also fill it online. The scheme is being run and monitored by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy under the Government of India. One can do the online payment for this scheme.
- No doubt govt this scheme will save the electricity and also lot of pollution. As at present this scheme is for few states. According to govt if this will good result then govt will apply this scheme all over the India. And all the Indian can take benefit of this scheme. India will soon become solar system dependent country. It will also lot of money. As total cost of installation of this system is very less and monthly cost is also less.
So all the Indian should take benefit of this scheme and give their contribution in growth of country.
Update On Feb 2018
(mnre.gov.in )MNRE Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2017-18 Incentives
Recently, MNRE has announced the Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme which offers various financial benefits for the consumers who are about to install Rooftop solar power plant.
Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme
Well, the government of India has taken the Rooftop Solar Power Plant Scheme as one of the ambitious project since; it has the potential of meeting the raising demands on electricity without damaging the environment. Under this scheme, government has fixed aim of attaining 1 Lakh mega watt of solar energy by the year of 2022, among those 40 thousand mega watt are to be gained under the shelf of Rooftop solar power plants.
In order to achieve the target and to boot the solar power plant utilization among the Indian public, the Indian government has introduced this special Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme by placing the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy as the governing body.
Benefits offered under Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme
- As per this new subsidy scheme, people who are interested in placing rooftop solar power plant can able to avail 30 percent of the total installation amount required, as the subsidy from the government end.
- In addition to that, people who are about to fix the rooftop solar power plant can able to get Rupees ten lakh as home loans or under the label of priority sector lending loans from the nationalized banks of India.
- And the most beneficial factor under this subsidy scheme is the government of India will offers Rs. 2 for the every unit generated under the Rooftop solar power plant by the consumers under the banner of generation based incentives.
- Apart from generating the electricity by own, consumers can able to earn money by selling the excessive generation of power units with the regulated tariffs set by the government.
In order to benefits from the MNRE Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme, consumers are required to follow the below listed steps
Step 1: Before fixing the rooftop solar power plant, consumers should contact the electricity providers, where the officers from the relevant authority will make a visit and elaborate the procedures and fee details.
Step 2: During the officer’s visit the willing consumers can get the approval for placing rooftop solar capacity panel along with the other systems for monitoring purpose.
Step 3: After the successful completion of placing rooftop solar power plant along with needed gird rooftop connection, consumers are supposed to contact the electricity providers for conducting inspections.
After getting the approval from the visiting officers of the electricity providers, the consumers can able to avail subsidy amount and as well as the tariff details to sell their excessive generated power units by the solar power grid connections.
mnre solar subsidy application form
|S.No||Details about Rooftop Solar Power plant (Specification)|
|1||Required space for fixing rooftop solar power plant||100 square feet|
|2||Cost for installing Rooftop Solar Power plant without subsidy||Rs. 60k to Rs. 70K|
|3||How much amount need to be paid after 30% subsidy reduction||Rs. 42K to Rs. 49K|
|4||How much power needs to be generated by consumers for availing Generation based Incentive?||1,100 to 1,500 Kwh / Kwp p.a|
|5||How much consumers can earn under this scheme?||About Rs. 2k to 3k per annum|
With the introduction of such subsidy scheme, surely people to get attract on placing rooftop solar power plant in order to meet their growing electricity needs and to reduce their electricity bills in future. To know more about this scheme visit official web site mnre.gov.in.
- Odisha to provide loan at 1% interest to SHGs
- ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund
- PM Modi Awas Scheme Details
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account Details
- Bihar Credit Card Scheme By CM Nitish