‘Study in India’ Portal 2018 (studyinindia.gov.in) Common Addmission Portal for International Foriegn Students Apply
As per the latest statements a new web portal services has been announced for launch in India. The new web portal service is linked to educational field and as per the statements the service will enable students coming from abroad countries to get admission for higher education in India.
The web portal “Study In India” is a one of its kind initiative that has been taken by the Government of India and External Affairs Ministry in accordance under the Education Ministry. The initiative has been announced to be launched within the online platform soon.
The new web portal services have been introduced by HRD Ministry. The date of launch for the web portal has been set for 18th April 2018 at the Habitat Centre. The event for launch is officially organized by External Affairs Minister – Sushma Swaraj and Shri Prakash Javedkar (HR Development Minister). Apart from this Dr. Satya Pal Singh – HRD representing GOI will also present during the launch event. The services have been made available via official web portal www.studyinindia.gov.in.
- The new web portal is a type of educational portal that will offer with convenience to students coming from over 30 Countries around the world especially within Middle East, CIS, African and South Asia.
- Under the new web portal services it is obvious that over 150 Indian Institutions have currently been linked for offering study courses to the students.
- The government has also ensured that each of the selected Institute is accredited and reputable. It should be top rated for NIRF and NAAC ranks. Under the new web portal services it is obvious that the government of India aims at proving the high level of educational courses offered within the country as compared to global courses offered.
- This one factor will also ensure that using the web portal services more number of students from the foreign countries will be encouraged to come forward and study in India.
- As per the government the event will also encourage students to study the Indian Culture and Film related courses. Over 80 country representatives and Ambassadors have been invited to participate in the event at the time of launch.
Application process (How to apply)
Applicants who wish to get registered on the online web portal will have to follow below mentioned procedure:-
- Candidates coming from foreign countries will first of all make their registration at the official web portal at the studyinindia.gov.in. The registration process is simple as once on the official website you just have to look around for option that says “students apply” or log in.
- Just click the link provided that is available at the top right corner at the main page of the website. From here the students will have to make the selection of “sign up”. This will help in creating new registration forms on the website.
- The moment you make this select you will be redirected towards the new web page that will open up the registration form. On the form you are expected to fill in all possible details true to your knowledge.
- Then you will have to make the option of “Sign up” as new users and the users ID and PW has to be saved for future reference.
- Once done you just have to save or submit the form.
The above mentioned web portal service will ensure that India gets a chance to invite more foreign students to study in Indian Institutions. This will help improve further the level of educational services offered within the country.
- Nari Web portal for Women Empowerment Schemes
- Udyam Sakhi Web Portal for Women Entrepreneurs
- NIDHI EIR Loan Yojana for Engineering Students of Uttar Pradesh
- Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme