Check TNPDS Tamil Nadu Ration card Status Online at tnpds.gov.in (Application Form, Registration, Tracking and Helpline Number)
Wondering how to apply for Smart Ration Card in the state of Tamil Nadu? Worry not friends. We have a detailed step-by-step guide to help you know the process in details. So, without further ado, let’s get started with the business in hand, what say?
How to Apply Smart Card in Tamil Nadu
- This is where it all starts. You need to visit this website: www.tnpds.gov.in. This website is Tamil Nadu government’s official website designed for the Public Distribution System department.
- Once you reach this website, you will see a link for application for Smart Card. Can’t find it? Look at the right side of the screen. You will notice a vertical list called “Useful Links”. The first option on this link is the one that you need. The exact text that you will read is “Smart Card Application”.
- Once you have found the link, you need to? Yes, click on it! The moment you click on it, you will show an application form. This form will open up in a new page.
- Fill in the form properly. Make sure that you are providing accurate details. After the details have been furnished, there is some other work that you need to do. You need to upload an image. Don’t close the application form and don’t click ‘Submit’ yet. Follow the next steps before submitting the application.
- In case you don’t have a scanner, pull out your smartphone and take images of the following document: “A proof of the address of your residence”. Alternately, if you have a scanner, scan the document copy and save the image in .jpeg or .gif or .png format on your local hard drive. Assuming that you don’t have a scanner, you can use your phone. Just transferred the clicked image on your computer and save it in the said formats.
- Next, upload the save image in field that you see on the application form. You will be allowed to browse and upload the image.
- Once successfully uploaded, you are done! Now you have to hit the ‘submit’ button and voila! All steps successfully completed.
- Remember that once you submit the application form, you will be given a reference number that you will need for tracking your application’s status. You will receive this number on your mobile and email id.
Track Your Application’s Status
Tracking application is also necessay. Remember the reference number? A few days after you have applied, take the reference number and visit this link: https://www.tnpds.gov.in/pages/registeracard/register-a-card-status.xhtml
On that page, all you have to do is to enter the reference number and submit. The status of your application will be shown to you immediately.
Smart Card Tamil Nadu Helpline Number
You may have questions that the website of the government is not providing. No one else you know knows the answer. What will you do? The best thing to do here is to call the customer care. In this case, you can call this toll-free number and speak to a government-appointed representative: 1800-425-5901. Or, you can simply dial 1967. That’s also a helpline number
How Cards Are Produced
The cards being used in this plan is designed to help with making it easier for people to get card information under control. Smart cards are made based on Aadhaar information. This in turn establishes a sensible control for how data is used and how one’s identity can be proven on the card. The government will be responsible for covering the costs associated with getting the entire program organized.
The production process prevents the duplication of cards from occurring. It simplifies how information is handled at given times. It also reviews how commodities are sent to PDS outlets while all data is moved to the proper authorities. The risk of incorrect billings will be reduced as a result of the new plan. Any complicated issues that might develop in the process will be reviewed carefully. This is to ensure that the data being handled isn’t going to entail more difficult duplicates for getting billing plans managed right.
The plans for getting the new smart ration card in Tamil Nadu are being used to establish a carefully organized setup. This includes working with new data to help with getting it to where people won’t be too complicated or confused in terms of what can be handled at a given time.