www.tnsand.in – Tamilnadu Online Sand Booking & Lorry Owner Registration and Status Check
The Tamil Nadu government has launched a new web portal and mobile app for online booking. So you can go visit www.tnsand.in to access the registration form. You can also download the mobile app called TNSAND for online sand booking in the region. It is now easier to book or purchase sand in the state. The online booking and purchase system is as of 1st July 2017, mandatory to follow if you want to do any of those tasks.
How to book sand online?
Step 1: First of all, you have to visit www.tnsand.in website. From there you have to choose the “பொது மக்கள்” button on the menu. It should be located at the top right corner of the home page.
Step 2: Fill out an application form which has all the information about the quarry, the lorry number, the axle, the customer’s name, the mobile number and so on. Enter the captcha and put the entry forward.
Step 3: After you have clicked on the “Create Booking” button, make sure that your booking is done. Now provide the booking reference number and check the status of the booking. It should show that it has been accepted, otherwise repeat from step 1.
How to download the app?
- Go to Google Play Store and type “TNSAND app” you will get several suggestions. You have to choose the official app for the same. This same app is also available on the official website tnsand.in
- You can click on the official app and then get it on Google’s home page. Now you have to download the TNSAND mobile app – it will automatically start downloading.
What are the features of the mobile app?
The mobile app is very simplistic. It comes with the following features –
- Public Entry: In a public entry, the public can choose any quarry that they like and bookmark it for future reference.
- Explicit Row: You can trace all the sand quarries of Tamil Nadu to the current line of status.
- Entering the details of the lorry owner – The lorry owners can also keep records of the details of the Lorries on this web portal. They can select the right quarry and choose the consecutive number where the date of the sand is given. They can also go to the quarry at the proper time.
- Booking: It is also possible to book the quarry from this mobile app with the appropriate information. So now you have to go to the quarry just on the day when they are assigned to you. You don’t have to wait for days in a road or quarry.
- Homepage: You can also check several things like the timing of the reserved lorry, the day when the sand shall come forth and the serial number of the lorry that has been confirmed. You can also find the unregistered Lorries on this same screen.
- Latest news: you can also check out if there is any more information about the sand or any new details that are released. The announcements shall be sent to your mobile number and email address too though.
You can also fill out the online registration via your android mobile. Apart from that you can also check the registration details and other things from this system. You can use the web portal to do all the aforementioned things as well.
TNSAND Website Offers Simple Setup For Reserving Sand Orders
The online sand booking status for one’s construction needs in Tamil Nadu has been made easier to handle, thanks to the use of a new online service. The TNSAND website at www.tnsand.in offers a setup where people can quickly get their sand orders organized and reserved. This comes as the state government requires all people who need to get sand for construction plans to book it online. The TNSAND website and its new app simplify how the process works.
The steps to get sand ready are as follows:
- Get to the official website at tnsand.in. There’s also the option to download the TNSAND app on most mobile devices. The app is free for anyone to download and use.
- Go to the General People button. This should be on the top right part of the page. This is the section that allows general clients to reserve the sand that they require.
- Visit the Booking Status section of the site. This lists information on the left side of what can be reserved at a given time. Regular updates on what can be used at a certain point can also be reviewed online.
A proper reference number for the reservation should be listed after the process is done. This should provide the customer with information on the order in general. The information should be noted and kept intact as needed to ensure that the order being handled is managed right without any concerns.