CM Yogi to provide Rs. 10,000 reward for 10th Class passed girl in UP
The Chief Minister of UP, Mr. Yogi has announced that the state shall be promoting the earlier launched Beti Padao Beti Bachao Yojana for girls in the state. The new scheme has been launched by the CM in the state with an aim to help encourage the value of education amongst the girl candidates of UP.
It is certain that with this new scheme launched more number of girls will look forward to complete their higher level education. Apart from this the CM has also announced that for every girl child who completes and passes out 10th class shall be given a reward amount of Rs 10,000. The award will be given to every girl child who passes 2017 state board exams.
- According to updates any girl candidate who has appeared for the 10 class exam for the academic year 2017 and is waiting for the exam result is eligible for the scheme.
- The reward money will be given to the girl candidate only after she has successfully passed the board exam in the state.
- The scheme is only valid for around 1 lakh girl students who have appeared for the 10th class state board exam for academic year 2017 and are residents of UP.
- The reward of Rs 10,000 was officially announced by the CM Yogi and dy. CM Mr. Dinesh Sharma for the academic year 2017.
- The result for state board exam for 10th class shall be announced by the educational department on 9th June 2017.
- The CM has also announced that the rewards shall be given to the deserving girl candidates on 5th June 2017 on occasion of his birthday.
Reason behind the Yojana
- One of the main objectives behind offering the reward money to girl students in the state is to help promote the value of higher education amongst girls belonging to backward and weaker section of the society.
- It is also certain that with the launch of this new scheme in the state the state government aims to educate the girl child and their parents to understand the value of higher education.
- The state government has made an initiative to help improve the overall passing percentage number amongst girl students in the state so that the overall state board ass results can be improved.
It is certain that in present time Uttar Pradesh is having higher illiteracy rate as compared to other states in the country. It is also certain that more number of girls belonging to the backward section of the society tend to drop out of the school even before completing their primary education.
With the launch of the new scheme the state government aims to improve the level of education in the state and to educate the parents of such students to get familiar with the value of being educated.