AP Jagananna jeeva kranti scheme 2020- 21 (Sheep and Goat Units to BC SC ST Minority Women Financial Help- Online Portal, How to Apply, Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, List)
Andhra Pradesh state government has come up with the idea of AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme aiming to offer financial help to the minority women and the ones belonging to the lower sections of society. There are certain age group for it and the women will be offered suitable monetary help. Read on to know more about further details pertaining to the scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Scheme in AP – Input Subsidy Support Scheme.
AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme 2020|
|Scheme has been launched by||CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of scheme launch||10th December, 2020|
|Benefits of the scheme||Goat and sheep|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||BC, SC or ST or minority women|
|Age limit of women||45 to 60 years|
|Scheme will be given through||Rythu Bharosa Kendras|
|Mode of scheme||Financial help|
AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme Highlighting Features
- Target group of scheme – The women belonging to the weaker section like BC, SC or ST and minority group are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Objective of the scheme – The main purpose of the scheme is to offer financial assistance for the women belonging to the minority group.
- Age limit – Women belonging to the age group of 45 to 60 years are eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Money spent for scheme – The state government will spend a total of 1868.63 crores for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- Number of sheep to be given – There are a total of 2.49 lakh of sheep to be given and every candidate will get one unit of goat or sheep as part of the scheme.
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in AP – Loan Waiver Scheme for Farmers.
3 Phase Implementation of Sheep or Goats Distribution Scheme
The scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh government that cultivation will create suitable employment opportunities for the poor women. However, Andhra Pradesh government has decided to come up with a transparent procedure that can keep away from problems of corruption. Therefore, there are three phases of scheme implementation for the ease of offering benefits to beneficiaries.
- It facilitates distribution of 20, 000 units through the 1st instalment to be done by March, 2021.
- Here, there is distribution of 1, 30, 000 units in second instalment and it is from April to August, 2021.
- The third phase for distribution of 99, 000 units from September to December, 2021.
However, the scheme has been launched by AP state government and one can get access to portal for further information.
Species included in Sheep or Goat in AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme
Women can purchase from the list of following species under the scheme.
- Nellore Brown
- Vizianagaram breeds
- Macharla Brown
- Native breeds
- Black Bengal in goats
However, only one unit of the species of the animals will be given to one beneficiary of the scheme. The scheme will be launched in cooperation with Allana Foods.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme in AP – YSR Auto Taxi Drivers Scheme.
AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme Eligibility
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Andhra Pradesh, only the permanent and legal residents of the state are eligible for the benefits
- Income details – The minority group women need to state the annual income limit of their family before they are considered eligible for the scheme benefits
- Age limit – The women candidate should be within 45 to 60 years of age before they are considered eligible to enjoy the scheme perks
AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme List of Documents
- Residential proof – The should candidate produce suitable domicile certificate to be checked by higher authorities
- Income certificate – The women candidate need to produce suitable income certificate details of their family at the time of registration for the scheme
- Age limit – The women candidate should produce suitable age proof certificate to be produced for scrutiny.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP – Apply Online.
AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme Apply Online
As the scheme is yet to be launched, the details of online registration and procedure to do it are yet to be declared by the state government. For this, the women need to keep a watch on the portal to stay updated about the information that is uploaded related to the scheme.
Therefore, by successful implementation of the scheme, the Chief Minister of the state is trying to offer suitable assistance to the women of state belonging to minority group. This is sure to improve their condition and help bring in changes for welfare of common people.
Ans : AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme 2020.
Ans : YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Ans : Women belonging to minority group.
Ans : Three.
Ans : Rupees 75000.
Other Links –
- Surya Shakti Scheme in AP
- Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme AP
- Rajya Bimari Sahayata Nidhi MP
- File Complaint Through RERA Portal in MP