Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh (Loan Waiver Scheme for Farmers in AP) 2018 3rd List, Check Loan Status Online, Application Form Process at apcbsportal.ap.gov.in
While the entire nation is stressed with the current situation of the farmers across the country, Andhra Pradesh government has successfully completed 3 phases of loan waiving scheme already. Rythu Runa Mafi or farmers’ loan waiving scheme in AP has already reached to their 3rd phase this year in 2017. The list of farmers and loan status are out in their official website as well.
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh has started in the year 2014. The phase 1 of the scheme was launched in 11th Dec 14. The second phase was completed on 27th Mar 15. This year the third phase has been announced by the Chief Minister of the state Andhra Pradesh. The 3rd phase has been started from 9th October 2017. More details will be available in their official site http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in.
- Objective: One of the main objectives of the scheme is to waive off heavy loan burden that a farmer is carrying. As continuous farmers’ protests are going on across the country state governments are trying to help them out by reducing down the loan burden.
- Budget : In this scheme loan amount of the selected farmers will be reduced by cutting down the loan amount. Eligible farmers will have to bear a portion of the loan where the rest portion will be paid by the state government on their behalf. Nearly Rs. 3600 Cr will be paid by the government under this scheme.
- Interest Rate: Farmers who are eligible will get relaxation in interest rates levied on the loan as well. The detailed report will be available in the official website of the scheme http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in.
- Phases: This scheme is implemented phase by phase. That is once a phase is completed successfully, another phase will start. As mentioned that the two phases are already been completed, this year 3rd phase has started.
- This scheme is for the farmers of the state. Hence the farmers must be the citizen / domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Their ration card must be issued in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Not all farmers will get the benefit of the scheme. Farmers who have taken loan before 2014 will be eligible for the scheme. This scheme is for the medium and small farmers. So no rich farmers will be eligible for the scheme.
- There are some mandatory documents that are needed to submit at the time of registration for the scheme. First of all, the farmer’s Aadhaar card is mandatory for the scheme. As the aadhaar number link is mandatory under the scheme.
- Secondly Ration Card of the farmer is required. Ration Card number is mandatory to check the loan status of the farmer. Also it will be used as the citizenship of the farmers.
- Farmers are needed to provide their loan related documents such as when it is taken, time of repayment, interest rates and loan amount and so on. Along with them bank documents are required as well.
How to Apply
To apply for the scheme one has to register with the official website of the scheme http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in. After registering with the website successfully, applicant will get a system generated login ID and password. The details can be used to login to the website to get the application form. In the official website http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in the farmer will get the login boxes. Enter the ID and Password to the selected boxes and get into the webpage. The application form is available in the website.
How to check Loan status
Farmers’ loan status can be checked in the following link http://126.96.36.199/loanstatus/. This link will redirect to the Debt Relief page. There in that page the applicant will find options such as Ration Card, Aadhaar Card and Loan Account number. One will have to select any of these options and enter the respective number in the text box. Then after entering the Captcha, the applicant has to submit the details. In this way the farmers can check the loan status.
AP Rythu Runa Mafi 3rd Phase list
AP Rythu Runa Mafi has its third phase in the month of October, 2017. There are 13 districts that will be considered in the third phase of the scheme. From 9th of Oct the phase has started. The list of 13 districts is: Guntur, Chittoor, YSR Kadapa, East Godavari, West Godavari, Anantapur, Krishna, Vizianagaram, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Nellore, Srikakulam and Prakasam. These 13 districts are being considered in this new phase. The rest of the districts will be listed in the upcoming phases/years.
The loan status of the farmers in these mentioned districts can be checked through the process mentioned above. Other farmers from other districts will have to wait for the next phase.
According to the reports up to Rs. 1.5 Lac per family is said to be waived off under this scheme. Depending on the other terms and conditions of the loan farmers will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Rajya Bimari Sahayata Nidhi MP
- File complaint through RERA portal in MP
- Guru Chetana Scheme in Karnataka
- Report Crime Using Digital Police Portal