Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 (Unemployment Allowance Pension Scheme) “Chief Minister Youth” Eligibility Age Criteria, Application Form , Last date, Download Mobile App (ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువనేస్తం)
State government of Andhra Pradesh is on a scheme launching spree. All these projects are focused on bringing about overall development of people living in the region. Among other schemes, one in particular is for the betterment of youngsters who are still looking for a job. Unemployment creates depression that takes a negative toll on the human mind. To eliminate this and to encourage such candidates, AP government has launched Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana. It will offer applicants with a monthly unemployment grant.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Yojana or Unemployment Pension Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced by||Lokesh Nara|
|Supervised by||Panchayat Raj, Rural Development and Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Development Ministry|
|Announced in||August 2018|
|Registration Date [Start]||14 Sep 2018|
|Last date||25 Feb 2019|
|Training start from||10 Dec 2018|
|Allowance Amount||2000/- (Revised in Budget 2019-20)|
Key features of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam
- Development of employment opportunities – To reduce the menace of unemployment in the state, this is yet another innovative step, taken by the state government. This financial help is not much, but will encourage unemployed people to search for jobs or get better with training.
- Financial support for eligible applicants – Each selected applicant will receive Rs. 2000 each month (Revised in budget 2019-20) from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Frequency of payment – The unemployment pension will be offered to youngsters on a monthly basis.
- Total number of beneficiaries – It has been estimated that after the implementation of this scheme, around 12.26 lakh jobless youth of the state will receive this financial assistance from the authority.
- Skill development training – All registered candidates will stand a chance to receive skill upgraded training. These training workshops will be organized by state government.
- Registration site – All registrations will take place online. For this, applicant will have to the portal that will be launched by the Andhra Pradesh government very soon.
- On-site training – Apart from pre-job training, state government will make necessary arrangements to offer on-site of on-job training as well. This will provide applicants the chance of upgrading their skills and capabilities after joining the industry.
- Money in bank account – There will not be any manual transfer of funds. All selected applicants must have bank accounts, as the grant amount will be transferred to their respective bank accounts. Account details of applicants will be uploaded on the scheme database. Then funds will be transferred within 15 days.
Yuva Nestham Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residence related criterion – There are no extra points for guessing that only legal and permanent residents of this state will be allowed to get the perks of this scheme. Thus, submitting necessary residential details is also a must.
- Age related criterion – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that only those candidates will be able to take part in this scheme, which fall in the age brackets of 22 and 35 years. Thus, submitting age proof is also a must.
- For unemployed applicants only – As the scheme has been designed for unemployed or jobless applicants, enrolling candidates have to offer necessary certificates to support their claims.
- Opportunity according to qualification – The applicants must also submit their educational qualification documents. When the state government trains them and offer placement in future, these applicants will get jobs as per their education and capabilities.
- Not for PF holder – If any unemployed youth has a Provident Fund account, then he/she will not be allowed to get unemployment pension from AP government.
- Identification details – All applicants have to provide documents, which offer necessary information about their name, address, age and contact details etc. For that, submitting the photocopy of their Aadhar card is a must. Voter card and PAN card will also come in handy.
- Bank account details – As every candidate will receive the grant money in their bank account, thus, it is mandatory for these candidates to possess active bank accounts. To offer bank account details, applicants must submit the photocopy/scanned copy of the first page of the bank account passbook.
- The minimum qualification to avail the benefits of the scheme is PG or Graduation or Diploma of two years or more.
- The applicants should belong to the BPL section. In addition to this, if there is more than one unemployed candidate in the family, then they are eligible to get unemployment benefit of Rs. 2000 on a monthly basis.
- Candidates should not possess movable or immovable properties such as four wheelers. Also, they should not have more than 2.5 acres of land and 5 acres of dry land. In this regard for the Anantapuramu district, the limitation of the wetland has been extended to 5 acres and dry land to 10 acres.
- The applicants who have already applied for any loan from any of the state employment scheme above the amount of Rs. 50,000 should not apply for this scheme.
- Applicants who are pursuing formal education are not eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- In order to avail the benefits of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme, the candidates should not be employed in any private sector, public sector, quasi-government or any other organizations.
- In case the applicants have been dismissed from any of the central or state government organizations are not applicable to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
- Candidates should be availing any of the NTR Bharosa Pension benefits.
- Each of the applicants should be enrolled under Praja Sahikara Survey and must have completed the procedure before applying for the scheme.
- The applicants should not have any government employee in their home. In case the parents of the candidates are pensioners, then they can apply for the benefits of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Online Registration 2019
- First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website Official portal of Yuva Nestham of the scheme.
- On the home page, they have to click on the ‘Apply now’ or ‘Login’ link.
- Following this, they would be directed to the main page of the scheme.
- At first, the applicants have to enter their Aadhaar number following which they would receive an OPT in their registered mobile number.
- The online registration form would come up only after they enter the OPT received in the respective mobile phones.
- Now, they have to fill in all the necessary details before they click on the apply button. Besides this, they should check the eligibility criteria for the same along with education details. Thus, they should fill in the registration form in order to complete the online form fill up procedure.
How to apply via mobile application For Yuva Nestam Scheme
- The state government has launched an application separately, to help people with the enrollment process.
- The name of this app is Yuva Nestam Mobile App and can be downloaded by clicking on the link Yuva Nestam Mobile App Download.
- Applicants will not have to worry about any monetary deductions as the app is available free of cost.
- This application has a special feature that allows interested individuals to fill in the enrollment form and become a part of this scheme.
- Clicking on the app link will give access to the download option. When the download is complete, the app will be saved on the candidate’s mobile phone.
- To activate the application, candidates will have to submit their respective Aadhaar codes.
- Then a click on the option that is marked as “Nirudyoga Bhruthi Registration” will ensure the completion of the enrollment.
- It will trigger the application to bring up the official application document.
- Here, candidates will see several fields. All these marked fields must be filled in with correct details. These details pertain to the person’s personal and academic qualification. Apart from this, he/she will have to enter his/her residential details for background checks.
- After filling in the necessary details, applicants can submit and save the form by clicking on the option that is marked as “Agree.”
- Once all applicants come in, it will be the responsibility of the state government officials to check the details. After this, they will carry out necessary background checks. If all is in order, then the applicants will attain the benefits as promised by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister.
Only creating job opportunities will not be enough. Apart from offer financial assistance, this scheme will also offer training. This training will ensure that candidates can attain knowledge about the field and work with success. Schemes like these will help youngsters of the state to pursue their occupational dreams.
Other Articles –
- Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme in Karnataka
- Delhi Home Doorstep Delivery Scheme
- Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana