AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme, 2020-21, (offer financial assistance and insurance claim, Online Apply, Eligibility, Documents, List, Last date, Portal, Helpline Toll Free Number)
Every state government thinks for the benefit of farmers, for which new schemes are also prepared from time to time. The Andhra Pradesh government has launched one such new scheme which is being known as YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2020. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance and insurance claim assistance to the poor farmers present in the state. Under this scheme, almost all categories of crops will be covered for insurance to help farmers. The state government will also compensate the farmers for the losses incurred in their crops. To get complete information about this scheme and to know the online registration process, read this post till the end.
YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme – for Poor and Vulnerable Sections of the Society.
AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Launch Detail
|Name||YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Benefit||Government will offer crop insurance for farmers|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Date of Launched||December, 2020|
|Insurance to be paid by government||Rupees 1252 crores|
|Toll free helpline number||NA|
Features of AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Target group of the scheme :- Under the scheme, the poor farmers in Andhra Pradesh will get benefit of this scheme.
- Benefits of the scheme :– About 70 lakh farmers in Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Premium amount :- During the insurance in the scheme, the premium amount will be paid by the government on behalf of the poor farmers of the state.
- Different types of crops :– About 22 types of crops will be included in the scheme, including the kharif season crops.
- Amount required for registration :- Applicants will have to pay only ₹ 1 during online enrollment for application in the scheme.
- Total Sum Assured :– The state government will pay Rs 1252 crore as insurance money for the benefit of poor farmers under this scheme.
Candidates who wish to apply in this scheme can fill their application in this scheme online.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme AP 2020 – Phase 2 Registration Form.
Eligibility for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Residential details :- Permanent residents of the state can avail the benefit of this scheme issued by Andhra Pradesh government.
- Income Statement :- This scheme is for poor farmers, so it is necessary to produce income certificate.
- Category of farmers :- Under this scheme, farmers who grow different types of crops or suffer losses during the Kharif season crop will be made eligible.
At present, no crop insurance limit has been fixed by the government in this scheme, but it can be done in the future. This scheme is being run mainly to provide benefits to the poor farmers, in which the government is promising to compensate for the seasonal losses in their crops.
Documents for YSR Free Crop Insurance Plan
- Domicile details :- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a resident of Andhra Pradesh, for which proof of residence is given.
- Details of farming :- The details of the land held by the farmer and the complete details of the farming to be done on it will have to be given at the time of application.
- Identification details :- It is mandatory to put Aadhaar card and ration card at the time of registration as an identity.
- Bank account details :- Bank details are also mandatory to get crop insurance amount.
Under the scheme mentioned above, farmers can get insurance benefits of 22 types of crops.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme – Financial Aid to Handloom Weavers.
How to apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online
No application process and website related to the scheme has been launched. Currently applications for online registration are being invited by the government. This scheme is going to do its best to help farmers with insurance problems and financial assistance during their troubles.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List
This information will be available immediately after registration.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP : for SC, ST, OBC and Minority Females Falling in a Certain age Bracket.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Application Status
Information about checking the status of the application form will also be received soon after the online portal starts.
Ans : Poor Farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
Ans : 70 lakhs.
Ans : 56 lakh.
Ans : Kharif season crops including 22 crops.
Ans : Only Rs. 1.
Other Links –