navasakam.ap.gov.in/ – AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2019-20 [Beneficiary List, Card, How to Apply, Registration Form, Eligibility, Benefits, Start Last Date, Final Rejection List]
The Andhra Pradesh government had launched several welfare schemes for the betterment of the needy people, living in the villages and the cities. Now, the CM has launched a new scheme that helps the government to maintain the details of these beneficiaries. 12 state schemes have been selected by the Andhra Pradesh government. YSR Navasakam Scheme will issue new scheme cards for the beneficiaries of these schemes.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme announcement date||November 2019|
|Scheme implementation date||December 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Inhabitants of the state|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||Not Yet|
Scheme Last Date in 2019
|20th November||The enrollment process begins|
|30th November||The enrollment process ends|
|1st December||The first draft of the beneficiary list will be published|
|2nd to 7th December||The application forms will be scrutinized by the officials|
|10th to 14th December||Applicants can submit applications to state their objections|
|15th to 18th December||Final selection of the applicants will be carried out|
|20th December||Government will publish the final beneficiary list|
|1st January||New scheme passes will be issued|
Benefits of the scheme
- Separate scheme cards for beneficiaries – With the implementation of this unique project, the Andhra Pradesh government will set the motion to check the beneficiary details and issue separate cards for every person.
- Easy access to information – It becomes rather difficult for the beneficiaries to remember the schemes, for which they had applied. When the government will offer different beneficiary passes, for every scheme, the candidates can keep track of it without any hassles.
- Proper record maintenance – During the issuance of these cards, the state government officials will be able to gain access to the beneficiaries of several schemes. They can collect the data and record in properly.
- Faster grievance solving – In case any scheme beneficiary is not getting the perks, he/she can submit a complaint with ease. With the details imprinted on the scheme card, the state officials can check the claims and take the necessary actions.
Registration process and beneficiary list
- Manual survey will be conducted – Manual surveys will be conducted in the villages. These surveys will help the officials and volunteers to identify the beneficiaries of the 12 schemes.
- Enrollment – The state officials and volunteers will be dispatched in the villages to collect the details of the villagers. The registration will take place at the home of the villagers. Thus, the applicants will not have to do anything for registration.
- List of beneficiaries – Once the registration of the applicants have been completed, the state will release a primary beneficiary list that will contain the names of the applicants.
- Background scrutiny – Once all the application forms have been collected, the state government officials will have to check every form. It ensures proper background check and scrutiny of these registration forms.
- Complains from the applicants – The state government has also ordered that the applicants will be able to submit any objection. The state officials must take the necessary steps to eliminate these objections.
- Beneficiary selection and list drafting – After the state officials have solved the objection applicants, then they will immediately draft the final beneficiary list.
- Final list publication – On the 20th of December, the official beneficiary list for the YSR Navasakam Scheme will be released by the Andhra Pradesh government. From then on, the state officials will start the task of scheme card issuance.
Projects that the scheme includes
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh highlighted that the beneficiaries of 12 different state schemes will be enrolled under YSR Navasakam Scheme. Once the registration process has been completed, these individuals will be given new scheme cards, for every scheme that they qualify for. Here are the new scheme cards, which will be issued by the government soon.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Scheme Beneficiary Card|
|1||YSR Zero Interest Scheme Card|
|2||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Card|
|3||Amma Vodi Scheme Card|
|4||YSR Arogyasri Card|
|5||YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Card|
|6||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card|
|7||YSR Rice Card|
|8||YSR Netanna Hastam Scheme Card|
|9||YSR Pension Card|
|10||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card|
|11||YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam Scheme Card|
|12||Free Reimbursement Card|
It is a unique project that allows the state government to collect and monitor the records of the beneficiaries of the other state-sponsored welfare schemes. Access to the scheme cards helps the needy villagers access to the various project perks.
Ans: It is pertinent for the applicants to submit copies of their Aadhar and voter cards to assist in state government officials to scrutinize the applicants’ backgrounds.
Ans: No. The scheme will only permit the participation of the legal and permanent residents of the state.
Ans: No. The application process and the card issuance will be done free of cost.
Ans: The CM announced that the cost of implementing the scheme will be tackled by the state government.
- AP YSR Vidya Puraskar Scheme 2019
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme AP 2019-20
- PM Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Andhra Pradesh