AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2021 (Free Houses for Poor People, Status, Eligibility, Application Form, Beneficiary List)
Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme called AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme. The scheme was launched on December 2020; it is a free house scheme for the people of the state. The scheme was launched by allocating 300 sq of area to the beneficiaries as the agreement deal. Under the scheme government will distribute the documents related to free sites of houses. Only eligible beneficiaries will get such facilities. Here in this article you are going to give you an insight regarding the scheme.
AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme Launch Details
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme|
|Date of launch||December 2020|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target people||Poor people of AP|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme – The scheme is going to make sure that everyone in the state has house to stay. It will help the poor section of the state.
- Number of beneficiaries – According to the report, there will be 30.6 lakh beneficiaries.
- Mode of work – Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy asked the officials to monitor the distribution procedure. The district collectors will do the paper works before distribution.
- Vacate the place – To implement the scheme properly, district collectors are asked to vacate the places where the houses would be built under the scheme.
- Phase 1 & 2 of the scheme – On the first phase 15.1 lakh houses be constructed and it will be completed by 2022. In the second phase which will be completed by 2023 will construct 13 lakh houses.
- Budget for the scheme – AP government has earmarked a provision of 3,691.79 crore rupees for the entire scheme. For a single house the estimated cost is 1.80 lakh rupees.
- Tagging the house – Under the scheme there will be geo-tagging on the houses that are constructed under the scheme.
- Collaboration for the scheme – AP government has collaborated with Swiss Confederation with the help of APSECM.
- Energy efficient house – The house has special features and they are, the houses are energy efficient, thermally comfortable, and as the houses will be made with advanced Swiss technology so the temperature will be reduced to 2 to 4 degree in summer and that will save 20% of electricity.
- Decent amenities – The housing scheme is going to provide all the decent amenities that will offer a quality living.
AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Permanent resident of AP – In order to apply for the scheme, the candidate has to be a domicile of the state.
- No land – The scheme is for them who has no house or has no land in their name in the state.
- BPL/ APT card – As per the provision of the scheme the candidate has to be a BPL/ APT ration card holder.
- Backward class – The people from marginal classes are also eligible for the scheme.
AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme Required Documents
- Address Proof – One needs to bring residential proof at the time of application.
- Domicile certificate – To prove that you are a permanent resident of the state, you need to bring domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate – If you are from the backward class then you need to bring relevant cast certificate at the time of application.
- Bank details – One has to submit a copy of passbook of their bank account.
- Aadhar and ration card – You need to bring your Aadhar card and your BPL/APL ration card at the time of registration.
- Passport picture – You need to bring two recent passport photographs at the time of application.
- Income certificate – You need to bring a copy of your income certificate.
- Contact details – At the time of registration to need to provide your mobile number that is linked to your bank account and Aadhar card.
How to Apply for the AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
As the scheme is recently launched so no proper procedure has been released yet; you will be informed.
Andhra Pradesh government has already launched many schemes for providing houses to the people of the state. This scheme is going to strengthen the previously launched scheme of providing houses to the people. With the foreign collaboration the scheme will be more comfortable stay for the beneficiaries.
Ans : It is a newly launched scheme that will offer free house sites documents.
Ans : The needy people of Andhra Pradesh.
Ans : First phase will complete in 2022 and second phase in 2023.
Ans : The beneficiaries do not need to pay money for the scheme.
Ans : It is not disclosed yet.
Other Links –