YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2019-20 Inter-caste Marriage [SC / ST / Disabled / BC / Minority Amount] [How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form Online Status, Helpline Toll free Number, Website, List District-wise]
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme that is known as YSR PelliKanuka Scheme. The government lead by Y S Jaganmohan Reddy has announced the scheme on 2019. The objective of the scheme is offer monetary assistance to the impoverish families for the occasion like wedding. The reason is in a country like India marriage is an important event of every Indian girl’s life. But the families who are financially challenged cannot afford it. So, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to help the poor people in state to perform the occasion.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||September 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Brides from backward castes and with disabilities|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
Features of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- Monetary assistance- According to the rules of the scheme the eligible candidates who belong to backward classes will receive financial help. The monetary assistance will vary from one caste to another. For example, a bride from SC, ST or Labor class will receive 1 lakh rupees. On the other hand, a bride belong to SC/ST inter caste will receive 1 lakh 25 thousand rupees as financial help. The OBC and OBC inter caste bride will receive 50,000 rupees and 75,000 rupees respectively. The bride, who has disability, will receive 1.5 lakh rupees. And lastly, the bride from minority community will also get 1 lakh rupees.
- Monitoring the scheme- the government will form a team who will look after the application and selection process of the candidates.
Eligibility criteria of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme AP
- Resident of the state- in order to become the beneficiary of the state, the candidate needs to be the resident of the state.
- Only for the brides– As the scheme is for providing monetary assistance for marriage; so, only brides can apply for the scheme.
- Eligible age- The candidates need to be above 18 years old as the marriage for under 18 is illegal in this country.
- Family income- In order to become the beneficiary of the scheme, the family income of the beneficiary needs to match the limit decided by the scheme.
- Backward caste- According to the rules of the scheme, the candidate needs to belong to marginal class like SC, ST, OBC, minority, etc.
- Disability- If the candidate has physical disability can enroll for the scheme and she will receive financial assistance from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Bride from labor family-The candidate belongs to the construction or any other unorganized worker’s family will be eligible for financial assistance.
- Residential proof- As the financial assistance is only for the marginal people of the state of Andhra Pradesh, so the willing candidate will have to submit the residential proof during the time of registration.
- ID proof- The willing candidates need to submit their ID proofs like Aadhar card, voter ID card, etc. at the time of registration.
- Age proof- The candidate needs to provide documents that validates that the candidate’s minimum age is 18 years old.
- Caste certificate- As scheme is applied for the people belong to backward classes; so, the willing candidates need to produce caste certificate.
- Certificate of family income-The candidate needs to submit the certificate of their family income that validates their family income matches the limit set by the scheme.
- Wedding card- As the scheme is entitled for the girls who are getting married soon, so during the time of registration the will candidate needs to submit wedding card along with other documents.
- Photograph-The candidates need to submit their recently clicked picture. In that case a passport size photograph will be needed of both bride and groom.
How to apply for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
As the scheme is just announced by the Andhra Pradesh government and waiting to be approved by the cabinet so the application process is no released yet. Once the scheme is launched you will be updated. It is believed to make the application process easy the government will keep both online and offline application facility.
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken a commendable step by announcing such scheme that will help the impoverish family at time of their daughter’s wedding. It will provide not only financial security but also a social security to the families who cannot afford the occasion. Now the state government is only waiting for the bill to pass in the cabinet so that they can implement the scheme in the state.
Other links –
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana In Punjab 2019
- कन्या सुमंगला योजना आवेदन फॉर्म 2019
- AP YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme Form
- How to Apply YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP