AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana and Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020 (Pregnant women Nutrition Supplementation, children, Eligibility, How to apply)
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a scheme called YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. The scheme will provide nutritious food to the pregnant mothers and the children of the state. As of now, the government has taken several necessary toward women safety and implemented AP Disha Act, 2019. Under the same act the further works toward women and children will be done. The article is going to give you a comprehensive view of the scheme.
Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme in AP 2020
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launch in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Launching||2020|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will provide food to the underprivileged kids and the pregnant women of the state.
- Budget for the scheme– The government has already set a budget of 1,863.11 crore rupees for the particular scheme. Only for women 18,000 crore rupees are allotted.
- Area of work- To start off with the work the authority already selected 77 tribal mandals where the food will be distributed. The Integrated Tribal Development Agency of 8 districts- K.R.Puram, Srisailam, Sitampeta, Parvatipuram, Chinturu, Rampachodavaram, etc.
- Number of women beneficiaries– According to the scheme, there are 35 lakhs women who will be benefitted by the scheme.
- Number of kids– As per the survey, 3.18 lakh kids will get nutritious food under the scheme.
- Financial help – The scheme decided to provide 18,750 rupees to every person in the state who is from 45 years to 60 years old under YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- Money for college– The authority also decided to allot 153 crore rupees for building tribal engineering college in the state.
- Monitoring of the scheme – The scheme will be monitored by the Integrated Tribal Development Authority and Department of Women and Child Development.
Benefits of the Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- The govt. will provide nutritious food to the all children and pregnant women regardless of their health condition.
- The govt. will survey to address the malnutrition among the kids in Andhra Pradesh.
- Pregnant women and kids- The scheme will only work for the pregnant women and lactating mothers of the state and also for the kids
- Marginal family– The pregnant women and the kids need to belong to marginal families, especially tribal community.
- Resident of the state- The scheme will only apply on the pregnant women and kids who are the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age limit- The candidates’ age between 6 to 72 months old will get the benefit under the scheme.
How to apply for the Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme –
As, it is a state implemented scheme so the Anganwadi workers will visit the beneficiary’s house for data collection. You can visit to link to know more about the scheme.
So, the scheme is believed to be helping the pregnant women of the state. The decision of the state to provide nutritious food will eradicate mal nutrition and mortality rate of the infants in the state. The nutritional food will also make the women strong while giving birth to her baby and it will also keep the mother health after giving birth.
Ans: It is a scheme that will provide nutritious foods to the kids and pregnant women in AP.
Ans: 1st Sept
Ans: The pregnant women from marginal section mostly the tribals.
Ans: The Anganwadi workers will come to collect data.
Ans: You can contact to the Integrated Tribal Development Authority or Department of Womean or Child Development for further information.
Ans: The beneficiary ages between 45 years to 60 years old will receive 18,750 rupees.
Other links –
- National Digital Health Mission
- Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme in Punjab
- AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in AP