Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2022, Apply Online, Status, Information, App Download, Labour Card, Registration, Login, Benefit, Official Website, Meals
An empowered and developed society requires healthy and self-dependent women. To fulfill the goal, the central as well as the state governments in India, keep introducing and implementing several policies and schemes for the welfare of women. The state government of Telangana had introduced a scheme named Arogya Lakshmi Scheme in the same light. It focuses on the welfare of lactating as well as pregnant women. Moreover, the scheme brings Anganwadi Centres a big role. So, let us go through the article to comprehend more about Arogya Lakshmi Scheme and its salient aspects.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Arogya Lakshmi Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant and lactating women of Telangana|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Official website||Click here|
What is Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
The Telangana government had launched Arogya Lakshmi Scheme on 1st January, 2013. The scheme pertains to the well-being of the pregnant and lactating women of Telangana. Under this scheme the government provides one full meal to these women at the Anganwadi centers. This visionary step has been taken to meet the nutritional requirements of women. The meal would come with iron and folic tablets. This scheme also includes spot feeding.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Benefits / Features
- Under this scheme, the government provides one complete meal to the pregnant and lactating women.
- The meal is provided at the Anganwadi centre with folic acid and iron tablets.
- Spot feeding has been included under the scheme
- 4076 mini Anganwadi centres and 31897 main Anganwadi centres are performing the tasks.
- The scheme aims to reduce the problems of malnutrition among pregnant and lactating women.
- Under the scheme also focuses on reducing the mortality rate of children under 6 years and infants.
- Full meal committees are implemented for the proper functioning of Aarogya Lakshmi Scheme.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The beneficiary must be a woman from Telangana.
- The beneficiary must be pregnant or a lactating mother.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Meals
- Women would be served with Dal, Rice along with leafy vegetable/sambar and vegetables for a minimum 25 days, as a one complete meal.
- For a whole month, boiled eggs and 200ml of milk will be given to the women.
- The meals aim to meet the calorie demand of upto 40-45%.
- The meals would also meet 40-45% of protein requirements.
- The government provides 16 eggs per month to children (between the age of 7 months to 3 years).
- 30 eggs will be provided to the children (between the ages 3-6 years for a month).
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Documents
To get the benefits of Aarogya Lakshmi Scheme, an applicant must produce the following documents:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Age proof certificate
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Official Website
The government of Telangana has launched a official website related to the Aarogya Lakshmi Scheme. One can visit to the site to stay updated and informed. The website furnishes all the necessary details which help the applicant to avail of the facility.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online Apply
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of the Department of women development and child welfare, government of Telangana.
- Then the applicant can navigate to the homepage of the website.
- Then the applicant should click on ‘apply’ under the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
- Then the application form on the screen.
- After that the applicant should enter all the required details in the application form.
- Then the applicant should upload all the necessary documents.
- After complying withl the above-mentioned steps, the applicant must click on the ‘submit’ button.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Offline Apply by Anganwadi Centers
- An applicant should visit her nearest Anganwadi centre.
- The applicant would receive an application form.
- The applicant must furnish all the required documents with the form.
- After this, the applicant should submit the form at the Anganwadi centre.
- Above mentioned steps are required to fill up the form in the offline medium.
Ans : Telangana
Ans : Yes.
Ans : Lactating and pregnant women.
Ans : Yes.
Ans : 1st January, 2013.
अन्य पढ़ें –