Atal New India Challenges Application Form, Eligibility Criteria [aim.gov.in] Last Date
The NITI Aayog in its recent statements has announced for the launch of the Atal New India Challenges under the AIM (Atal Innovation Mission). Under the new drive, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has offered recommendations of introducing technologies and innovations directly to the people of the country for their benefit.
The new mission was officially launched by the NITI Aayog under supervision of PM on 26th April 2018. The even of launch was backed by the presence of NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr. Rajiv Kumar, Highways and Road Transports Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, AIM (Mission Director) Shri Ramanathan Ramanan, NITI Aayog CEO Shri Amitabh Kant, State Minister Sanitation and Drinking water department Shri S. S. Ahluwalia and members from Ganga Rejuvination and River water development department.
Important dates (Last Date)
As per the sources the department has provided with provisions for registration under this programme via official web portal at http://aim.gov.in/atal-new-india-challenge.php. Interested applicants can fill in their applications for registration on or before 10th June 2018.
- As per the statements made by the NITI Aayog the department has offered the convenience to all Companies of Indian Origin that are registered under 1956/2013 Companies Act.
- The programme is also open for MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) that have been well defined under the 2006 MSMED Act. Apart from this all startups are also allowed to be a part of the programme that have been mentioned eligible under DIPP (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion), Academic Institution, Private and Government owned R&D Departments (Except Indian Railways), Individual innovators who have partnered with other entities, manufacturing units and academicians.
Online Application form 2018 Atal New India Challenge
- Any candidate who is interested in getting registered has to visit the online web portal at aim.gov.in. Once on the web portal you may have to make the selection of “Atal New India Challenge” option. You can also visit the link or the web page directly at http://aim.gov.in/atal-new-india-challenge.php.
- Now you will have to make the selection of “Apply now” option for filling in the details in the application form. This means that applicants are expected to provide with details related to personal information, technology used details, entity type, commercialization plan, video prototype information, marketing plan and manufacturing plan.
- It is also important for candidates to upload a copy of all relevant documents along with the form. They may have to provide with a copy of the CV along with the application form including self certification and business plan.
- Once all details have been provided you are expected to make the selection of “Submit” option. You can also request for a hard copy for future reference.
Collaborations under the Atal New India Challenge
The department under NITI Aayog has announced that around five distinct Ministries will be responsible for running the programme in collaboration. Prospective invitations will be given by the AIM for startup, MSMEs and innovators for participation. These will be responsible for preparing implementation design and product designs making use of innovative technologies.
- For effective implementation the AIM will main focus on vast areas including Climate resistant Agricultural techniques, Rail and road Fog resistant visual systems, emergency technology to avoid rail system failures.
- The AIM will also focus on Rolling stock maintenance, using and promoting alternative fuels for transportations, implementing smart mobility technology and electricity mobility technology.
- It will further focus on developing safe means of transportation, water testing system, recycling technology and cheaper desalination technology, reuse and recycling of waste materials and efficient garbage disposal systems.
- AIM will also work towards developing better ways for testing compost quality, composting decentralization, compost mixing blades, garbage disposal in public areas and eliminating public littering.
Important roles of each ministry and departments
As per the NITI Aayog Vice Chairman, the needs for implementing innovative and inclusive solutions have been highlighted. He also added that the nation has shows its growth prospects in various fields and spheres. With the new implementation it is expected to focus on efforts within wide variety of areas for solving major problems. The new initiative is also expected to directly influence the lives of citizens of the country along with employment generation.
The department has also ensured that the programme has been designed to meet the needs of the nation via innovation for offering support toward New India Development.
- As per the statements made by Nitin Gadkari (Union Minister), the new programme is expected to help boost economic activity within the nation scientifically. This will further help in fulfilling the New India Dream.
- S Ahluwalia (State Minister) made a statement related to the need of affordable solutions for ground water recharge for reuse. This new move will focus on ensuring the availability of clean drinking water for every citizen.
- NITI Aayog CEO stressed on making use of best technological solutions for a major problems faced by the nation. He also stressed on adding more number of innovators to cater the needs of the citizens such that better quality products could be exposed to the ever growing market via deployment mechanism, startups and other related government run schemes.
It is expected that the new innovation will help in changing the lives of each and every citizen of the country through technological revolution.
The department also mentioned that a grant of Rs 1 core will be assured for implementation of the new innovation. The grants will be offered to the potential applicants who wish to implement best technology. The grant will be offered for incubation, handholding, support and mentoring basis within various stages.
Apart from this the department also added that multiple grants will also be offered within specific areas as per advised by the selection committee. Winning applicants will also be offered with support for mentoring, implementing marketing strategies, technical support, experts and accelerators.
- Central Government Scholarship (Fellowship) Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana in Bihar
- Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- GST Tax Calculator Formula in India