AYUSH Ministry Guidelines for Coronavirus Prevention 2020 (Tips, FAQ, boost your Immunity)
The latest official announcement made by the Central Health Department states that the numbers of COVID – 19 positive cases has crosses the 10,000 mark. Keeping in line with this, the death toll is also going up. The lack of medicines has made the situation rather precarious. Amidst this pandemic, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi addressed the common people of the nation.
In his earlier announcements, he had mentioned that the pan-nation lockdown will be observed till the 14th of April, 2020. As more and more COVID – 19 cases are coming under the limelight; the central government has decided that the lockdown will be extended till the 3rd of May, 2020. Celebrated doctors has already pointed out that revoking the lockdown will makes matters worse.
In today’s address, the Prime Minister said that common people must abide by the lockdown guidelines. The law enforcement department will take strict action against those who are breaking the rules. Additionally, he mentioned that the detection of the hotspots and clusters will help in containing the spread of the virus. WHO has already declared that Coronavirus is 10 time more deadly that N1H1 disease.
Important role of the Ministry of AYUSH
Apart from this, the Prime Minister also highlighted the one can prevent the impact of the virus by building his/her immunity. He shed light on the immunity building tips, which have been suggested by the Ministry of AYUSH. AYUSH is an umbrella term that combines all the alternative therapeutic techniques. These treatment modes are mentioned in the ancient medicinal texts. The best part about AYUSH treatment procedures is all the remedies are obtainable from Mother Nature. Thus, one need not worry about side-effects.
Simple tips for boosting immunity
The Prime Minister likes to stay in touch with Mother Nature. He has talked about the benefits of simple practices, which can improve an individual’s internal immune system. Here are some tips, which can help in enhancing your immune power.
- Drinking lukewarm water regularly will not only keep you hydrated, but will also flush out the toxins from the body. It will trigger the immune system to become stronger.
- It is important to maintain a sound mind during the current situation. Practicing Pranayam and meditation can help to accomplish this goal. Devoting 30 minutes to these practices will improve your immune system.
- Several natural ingredients have the capability to prevent ailments, and boost the immunity. Regular consumption of ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin can prevent the attack of germs and viruses. One can use these spices while cooking their meals.
Ayurvedic tips for improving the immune system
There are no extra points for guessing that ancient Ayurveda is relevant in the modern times. Medical specialists have researched on Ayurveda, and deduced that it has the potential to cure most ailments. Ayurvedic remedies, if followed regularly can maintain the power of your immune system, for safeguarding you from the attack of novel Coronavirus.
- Chyawanprash is a mixture that contains essential herbs and roots, which are known for their disease fighting abilities. Consuming one tablespoon of any good quality Chyawanprash will prepare your immune system to tackle deadly viruses.
- Vitamin C is necessary for building one’s immunity. A person can prepare a potent drink at home by adding ingredients like Tulsi, Kalimirch, Dalchini, and Dry Ginger to drinking water, boiling it over low heat. Adding lemon juice, when the drink cools in a good way of ensuring the availability of Vitamin C. Drinking this mixture will ensure that the person’s immunity during these trying times.
- Another immunity-booster that has been helping people to keep disease at bay is turmeric-milk mixture. One can prepare this mixture by adding a teaspoon of turmeric power to a glass of warm milk.
- If you want to increase your immune system, you can ghee, sesame oil or coconut oil in the nasal cavities. For best results, one can do this in the morning and the evening.
- Swirling quality edible coconut oil or sesame oil in your mouth can offer essential remedial oils. It is necessary to swirl the oil for 3 minutes. After this, one must wash his/her mouth with lukewarm water. Doing this two times each day offer better results.
How can you treat dry cough and sore throat with home remedies?
Medical professionals highlight that the COVID – 19 patients show respiratory problems. The virus attacks the lungs, and makes it difficult for the patient to breathe. Here are some useful ways, which can prevent the sore throat and dry cough:
- You can add some mint to boiling hot water. Then you can inhale the steam to cure these diseases. Inhaling the steam once each day is enough.
- Mixing honey and clove powder is another home remedy that can cure dry cough and sore throat. Ayurvedic doctors suggest that a patient must consume this mixture three times each day.
All these techniques will be able to cure regular cold, cough and flue. In case these remedies fail to show positive results after a significant time, it is best to see a doctor as soon as possible. The first step is to opt for a COVID – 19 examinations.
Measures for preventing Coronavirus infection
- Maintaining personal hygiene is a must.
- It is important to wash both hands with clean water and soap.
- Incorporate Shadang Paniya in daily diet.
- Do not touch your nose, eyes and mouth with unclean hands.
- Try to maintain safe distance from sick individuals.
- In case a person is unwell, he/she must opt for self-isolation.
- Experts highlight that everyone must cover their nose and mouth while sneezing and coughing. If a person uses his/her hands to cover their face, then he/she must wash their hands at once.
- Cleaning the home and other surfaces, and household items with a disinfectant regularly.
- Wearing the N95 mask will prevent transmission as well as contraction of the virus.
Unani medicines for COVID –19 management
- Consume 10 to 20 ml of Sharbat Unnab regularly.
- Intake 5 mg Tiryaq Nazla two times every day.
- Consume 3 to 5 gm of Tiryaq Arba twice regularly.
- 3 to 5 g of Khamira Marwareed once regularly can boost immunity.
- Massaging Unani balms also come in handy.
- Roghan Banafsha application in the nasal cavities also offers positive results.
- Add two tablets of Habb e Ikseer Bukhar in warm water to prevent escalation of fever. It must be done two times each day.
- Sharbat Nazla and Qurs e Suaal will also prevent seasonal flue and other ailments.
The pharmaceutical companies as well as alternative treatment specialists are yet to come up with a proper solution for curing COVID – 19. The Ayurvedic, homeopathy and Unani remedies will definitely boost your immunity.
Rubbing Roghan Baboona, Roghan Mom or Kafoori Balm on the chest regularly can eliminate respiratory issues.
For preparing Shadang Paniya at home, you will need one liter water. Boil it till it is reduced to half a liter. You can mix Musta, Usheer, Parpat, and Chandan, Nagar and Udeechya, and grind these together to form a power. Add 10 grams of this power to the boiled water.
Western as well as Indian medicine manufacturing companies are working tirelessly to develop a vaccine that can eliminate the disease, and put a topper on the ill-effects of this ailment. For the time being, each person must take the necessary measures, and work towards improving their immunity. The Prime Minister also highlighted that youngsters must make sure that the aged people are not exposed to the viral contamination.
Other links –
- Delhi Driver Scheme
- पीएम किसान योजना
- COVID-19 YSR Nirman Portals in Andhra Pradesh
- Temporary Ration E-Coupon in Delhi