Bangla Shiksha Portal Apps 2020-21 (banglarshiksha.gov.in) Login Online Classroom the link Portal Apps How to Login, Register, Password, Download, Install, certificate download, Teachers, Student, Book Distribution, Upload, SMS, Helping Number
It seems that it is almost impossible to arrest the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic with just lockdown and isolation measures. However, the central government is trying to come up with new ways to reduce new infections. Apart from the financial sector, the lockdown has also impacted the education system in the nation. The government of West Bengal has taken a new initiative that ensures smooth knowledge dissemination through the virtual platform. The launch of the Bangla Shiksha Portal and App will assist the students to continue their education, while they are at home. If you want to gather more information about this scheme, then read this article.
|Name of the portal
|Bangla Shiksha Portal
|Name of the app
|Bangla Shiksha App
|Date of announcement
|Students in West Bengal
|Fee charged for online classes
|It is a free service for the students
|Department of School Education in West Bengal
Vision for the launch of the Bangla Shiksha Portal
The primary objective of the West Bengal Education Department is to ensure that students continue to access quality learning. Due to the lockdown, all schools will remain closed till the end of September in West Bengal. It must not hamper the learning process of the candidates. So, the portal and the app will provide education to the students through the virtual platform. These online classes and video tutorials will pave the path for better education and growth of the pupils.
The Education Minister of the state has mentioned that the government will take the necessary measures to ensure that the students can continue with the curricula. To get access to the portal, one must click on the link www.Banglarshiksha.gov.in. If any student is interested in attending online coaching programs, then he/she must select a specific option.
How to log in on the portal for online classes?
- Bangla Shiksha Portal – The Education Ministry of West Bengal has launched an official website for students. If anyone wants more information about the program, or desires to attend the online lessons, then he/she must click on the link www.Banglarshiksha.gov.in.
- Complete the login process – On the top right corner of the homepage, the candidate will see a green button that is marked as “Login.” The student must click on this option. It will open a new page, where the student must type in the login credentials, as per his/her preference.
- Access to dashboard – Once the login process is complete; the student must enter the official site again. Then he/she will get access to the dashboard, and the related options.
- Selection as per preference – If the student desires to take part in the virtual classes, then he/she can select the Online Classroom option. They can also get the guidelines, schedule, and video tutorials.
How to attend online classes through the app?
- App for students – Apart from the official portal, the West Bengal government has also launched a separate app through which students can carry on their studies at home. The app link is available on the authorized site. You can log in on the webpage by clicking on the link.
- Download the app from Google Play Store – The candidates can also get the app link by typing Bangla Shiksha App in the Google Play Store search bar. Once the icon of the app comes up, the student can download it.
- Install the app – After downloading the app, the student must install the application by clicking on the particular option.
- Registration – The pupils must type in their mobile phone numbers to complete the app registration process.
- Access the app dashboard – Completing the registration process will give the student access to the main dashboard of the application. From here, the candidate can select the “Online Classroom” option to attend virtual classes easily.
FAQ about the project
Ans: If an applicant wants to gather information about the online classes, the portal, or the app, then he/she can click on the link to gain access to the official webpage of the West Bengal government’s Department of School Education.
Ans: Yes. The Education Department has provided the app link on the official; website.
Ans: If any pupil is interested in attending the online classrooms, then he/she must get to the official site, and then click on the link that is marked as “Online Classroom.”
The Education Minister of West Bengal has already announced that all students till 9th standard and 11th standard will be promoted to the next class. However, the initiative for online classes will help the pupils to stay in touch with their regular academic curricula. The reputed teachers from well-known schools will impart education through the virtual platform. The interactive channel will also enable the students to post their questions on the topic. The teachers will answer these questions for a better understanding of the students.