Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh government is all set to provide financial assistance to the unemployed. Berojgari Bhatta is the monthly stipend that the unemployed will get – until they get any job. This scheme was launched recently to help the poor students of the state.
- The candidate shall have to be a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Any participant from any other parts of the country shall not be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Also, the candidate should have at least passed 12th If you are appearing for 12th standard then you cannot apply for the scheme. You will have to pass the class and then register for it.
- At the time of application, the applicant should not hold any type of job. The moment you get a job, your registration and therefore unemployed status will be null and void.
All Main Point of the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Only a student who has passed 12th standard will get this amount. However, you shall get this amount till the time you have got the job. All you need to do for this is to fill a form and submit.
- The funds will be transferred to the account of the beneficiary every month. It will be paid on a monthly basis starting from January to December during which the beneficiary should have to stay within Madhya Pradesh.
How to get Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Form?
You can get the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online form from this website – http://www.mprojgar.org/indexe.aspx Here you will get all the information you need regarding the form and you can simply fill this form and send the file online to complete the process. You will also need to provide the documents along with the form (more on this later).
So how do you start the registration process? Simply follow these steps –
- Go to the right hand side of the page. You will see words written “Register yourself.” Simply click on that link. You will see a new webpage has opened.
- Over there, you will see many fields clearly written in Hindi. Fill out the form and don’t forget to type the captcha at the end of the form. The numerical text which you have to see and type.
- Now all you have to do is check if all of the entered data is correct. Once you are sure you have entered everything correctly, you will have to click on “submit and proceed.”
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- 12th class pass certificate
For any information related to the scheme you can visit this website – http://www.mprojgar.org/indexe.aspx . Below you will see a section called National Career Service. Over there you will find information regarding your NCS roll number – if you have recently enrolled for the same and more. You can also call on the helpline number which is given on the website.
This scheme has been implemented to enable the unemployed youth to stand on their feet. It encourages them, by keeping the amount low, to get some financial aid to carry out their studies till the time they become financially independent. Also, the scheme is targeting the youth from the poorer sections of the society.
- Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme Online Registration
- Apply Bhagya Laxmi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- How to Link Aadhar with EPF (UAN) Account
- Apply Aadhaar Card Online