Chandigarh Corona Curfew Pass online application form, e-pass, coupon, eligibility, documents , Pass Status Check
Like many other states, Chandigarh has started the movement pass and online registration for the same. With the help of this pass, candidates who are part of essential service can go outside using the pass. If candidates have a medical emergency or they are involved in any essential service will be issued the pass. The other relevant details of the COVID-19 pass are detailed below.
Documents required for Chandigarh Corona Curfew Pass
To apply for movement pass within the state, the following documents are required at the time of online registration for the pass.
- Photo identification – The applicant needs to produce photo identification proof at the time of online registration for the pass.
- Driving license – If the person has a driving license, he or she needs to furnish it with other relevant documents.
- Work-related documents – Income certificate or other suitable documents should be produced to justify the work or service of the applicant.
- Identification details – As identification proof, one has to produce Aadhaar card, voter ID card, and the like to get the pass.
However, if there are several documents that applicants need to upload, it is better to make a file and then upload it for convenience.
What are the steps for online application under Chandigarh Curfew/Movement E-Pass?
The candidate has to visit the official portal to register for the pass. The steps of the registration are given below.
- The applicant has to enter their name along with the name of husband or father as required
- As you enter the official portal, the pass of the form will show up
- You have to enter relevant details in the application form
- One has to mention the category of service name
- The applicant should mention the complete address along with the purpose of work for which they want the pass
- They also need to add vehicle number that they will carry to their workplace or for work
- After filling up the application form, they have to move on to step 2
- Here, the candidates have to generate OTP that will be sent to the mobile number provided
- After submitting the OTP, one has to fill up the form with suitable details in the second step
- Here, applicants need to upload documents such as photo, identification details and the like
- After they fill-up the form, they have to click on the submit option
After this, the higher authority of the state will review the application and consider its authentication before the candidate is offered the curfew pass. If the application is not valid, it will be rejected and the message will be sent to the concerned person. Even if an individual needs to travel outside the station, they have to mention the reason for traveling and mention the exact location where they wish to travel.
How to check application Status for COVID-19 Curfew Pass?
- Applicants can check the online status from the official portal
- Here, they have to enter the registered mobile number
- Soon after this, it will be shown whether the pass has been issued or not
One can take a print of this status for future preferences. Therefore, by following the above-said steps, the candidates have to get the curfew pass to travel on emergency grounds in the state.