Modi govt transfer 1500 rs to JDY account, Check online you get it or not (How to Check Bank Account Balance, Status online portal PFMS, toll free number through mobile)
The central government has already announced that additional financial assistance will be offered to the beneficiaries of the pension schemes. Widows and handicap individuals will also attain the grant. Apart from this, the Prime Minister mentioned that jobless individuals, associated with the construction sector will attain Rs. 1000 for the upcoming months. The financial assistance will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. The central government has selected the Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
However, many people are unaware of the process of checking the account balance. In this article you will get the necessary information to accomplish this task. There are mainly two ways of checking the bank account balance.
Check Account Balance Through Mobile Phone
- Not all beneficiaries have the skills and knowledge to use the internet for checking the account balance.
- The banks have launched special phone numbers for assisting the people.
- An account holder can give a miss call on the respective number from their mobile phones.
- It is important to note that the account holder must give a miss call from his/her registered mobile number.
- The miss call will trigger the bank’s server to send a message to the registered mobile number, highlighting the balance in the bank account.
- The mini statement will shed light whether the central government has deposited the financial grant, as promised by the Prime Minister.
Click Here to get Free LPG Gas Connection
Check Account balance Through Official Portal
- For checking the account balance, the candidates can log in on the official site of the Public Finance Management System. An individual can gain access to this portal by clicking on the link.
- After this, the account holder must click on the link that allows him/her to get to the page that highlights the bank account balance details.
- On this page, the account holder will see various fields. He/she must fill in these sections with pertinent information.
- The account holder must type in the name of the bank. In the next field, the candidate must type in the account number.
- Then the account holder must type in the verification code, and click on the “Search” button.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the account details on the screen. The account holder will get information about the credited amount.
- Interested account holders can generate the search from the mobile or the laptop.
Other links –