Free Laptop Bhagya Scheme Yojana in Karnataka 2020 [Online Registration Form, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, College Student Name list, Apply Process]
The state government of Karnataka has announced the launch of a free laptop scheme f the state. Under the scheme the government has announced distributing free laptops to collegs students who want to study further after completing senior secondary school examination.
Launch Date Or Year Of Laptop Bhagya Scheme
The scheme was officially launched by the state government of Karnataka in the finance cabinet meeting held for the state’s financial budget year 2017 – 18.The scheme was launched under the PM Yojana for the state by the name Laptop Bhagya to be implemented for students completing secondary school examination for academic year 2017 – 18.
Eligibility Criteria under the Bhagya Laptop scheme
- To all category: The Karnataka government has also made it very clear that all category students (previously to only ST/SC category) is willing to take advantage of this scheme.
- admission for professional course is also eligible to get registered under this scheme.
- Domicile: Under the scheme it is certain that the student should be a citizen of the Karnataka state by birth. This means that he or she will have to be resident in the state.
- College students: As the scheme is offered for the deserving students so The government will give benefit to the UG students only for this scheme Which is in 1st and 2nd year
Key features of the Laptop Bhagya Scheme
- The scheme is launched with an aim to offer benefits to students who have managed to pass the Karnataka state secondary school examination for current academic year.
- Under the scheme it is certain that students who are aiming to take admission in professional courses and reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes can easily get registered for Laptop Bhgaya scheme.
- It is also certain that under the Laptop Bhagya scheme over 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories shall be able to get the benefit.
- The scheme is aimed to help students belonging to ST/SC category who are just not able to invest money in purchasing laptops due to their financial conditions.
- The scheme launched by the state government with an aim so students can get digitally literate for being more efficient in their higher studies.
- Under the scheme the government has also announced that it shall be investing around Rs 32,000 to around Rs 35,000 for every laptop purchase.
Important Documents Required
- Domicile Certificate : To get registered under the scheme it is certain that students may have to provide with a copy of their residence proof (Domicile Certificate).
- 12th Pass Certificate : As the scheme is launched for student who passed 12th examination so they also have to provide with secondary school mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate : Under the scheme it is also necessary for students to provide with proof of their caste (ST/SC certificate)
- College Fee Structure : Apart from this student have to provide with proof of their college fee receipt.
Course Available Under The Scheme
Under the scheme the state government has announced that the scheme is valid for students opting for professional courses including :Medicine, engineering, First Grade colleges, Polytechnical institutes and other Post graduate courses.
Official website for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme / Laptop Bhagya Scheme
If you want to get registered for the Bhagya Laptop scheme then you can log on to the official website www.dce.kar.nic.in.
Application forms and other details regarding registration
- In order to get registered for the scheme the students who are eligible can log on to the official website. The online application form can be downloaded from the web site.
- Start Date : The online portal is presently open for the students who are willing to get registered for free laptop.
- Last Date : The last date or closing date for registration has yet not been officially declared by the state government.
How to register under free laptop scheme karnataka
- First you have to log on to the website and check with your eligibility criteria. Once you have confirmed you can immediately download the online application form from the web portal.
- Just take a hard copy of the application form and provide with all your valid details on the form.
- You have to attach your passport sized photograph and other required documents along with the form.
List of selected students
- From the official website you have to look around for “select students” option for Bhagya laptop scheme and click it.
- You shall be redirected towards the web page that displays the complete list of students who have been selected under the scheme.
The state government has set a Budget of Rs 112 crore to be invested for distributing free laptops to students for fiscal year 2017 – 18.
Good thinking and useful
for poor people
Online registration form we will get in college or other online application center
PM jandhan yojana is really useful for a most number of students thanks for the PM
Good thing for students to learn how operate the laptop and computer