Dev Narayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana in Rajasthan 2020 (Free) [Merit List, Application Form Online, Last Date@ (dce.rajasthan.gov.in), Eligibility, Official Website, Portal, Helpline number ]
The rate of literacy among the female candidates of Rajasthan is low. The current state government has taken steps to tackle the issue. The authority has understood that the rate of female literacy can be increased by providing encouragement to the rural and backward candidates. For this, the state government has introduced the Dev Narayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana. Under the welfare scheme, the selected candidates will be given scooty and financial grant as well.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name||Dev Narayan Chatra Scooty Vitran and Protsahan Rashi Yojana|
|Launch by||Education Department|
|Monitor by||Department of College Education in Rajasthan|
|Announced by||Ex CM Vasundhara Raje Scindia|
|Application start date||–|
Key features of the Dev Narayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana
- Providing encouragement to increase female literacy among backward classes – The main objective of the scheme is to encourage the female candidates, belonging to SC, ST and OBC classes, to complete school education and opt for higher education.
- Benefits of class 12 students – Under the scheme, the state government will provide the female candidates, belonging to SC/ST/OBC classes with a new scooty. The vehicle will be given to them free of cost.
- Benefits for graduation and post-graduation – Apart from benefiting the school passing candidates, the state authority will assist the eligible candidates with financial grants during graduation and post-graduation.
- Number of beneficiaries – As per the guidelines of the authority, the grants will be given to a maximum of 1000 candidates, on an annual basis, for the time being.
- Monetary assistance during graduation – As per the draft of the scheme, the candidates who are pursuing graduation and have acquired a certain percentage of marks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams will be given a sum of Rs. 10,000 (each year).
- Monetary assistance during post graduation – As per the guidelines of the scheme, the candidate who are pursuing post – graduation courses, and have succeeded in acquiring a certain percentage of marks in during both the years will get Rs. 10,000 (each year.)
- Insurance of the scooty – Apart from the above mentioned benefits, the state government will also provide the transportation cost of bringing the vehicle. The authority will also provide insurance on the vehicle for one year.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- State exclusive scheme – Only those ST and SC candidates, who are benefited residents of the state, will be allowed to register under the welfare scheme.
- Acquiring education from a state academic institution – Only those candidates, who are acquiring education from ant school, college and university that is located in the state and has been registered under the government will be allowed to register under the scheme.
- For backward classes only – It has been mentioned in the scheme that the female candidates who belong to the backward classes, like ST and SC will be able to apply for the benefits of the program.
- Income related criteria – Only those candidates, who fall in the low income group and have a yearly family income of not more than Rs. 2,00,000 will be allowed to take part in the welfare scheme.
- Marks related criteria – It has been highlighted that only those candidate can apply to get the free scooty and the monetary grants, who have succeeded in scoring at least 50% in the final examination, both in the school and the college respectively.
- Continuing education – The scheme will prove to be beneficial for those female candidates who have continued their education without any breaks.
- Cannot get grants from any other scheme – If any candidate is interested in getting the benefits of the scheme, then she cannot register for any other yojana, sponsored by the state.
- Benefiting the other categories – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that the vehicle and the monetary grant will be given to candidates who are married or unmarried. Those candidate who have been shunned by their fathers or whose husband has dies will also be eligible to get the benefits.
- Presence of an active bank account – For the female candidates belonging to graduation and post-graduation level, the possession of an active bank account is a must. The grant money will be transferred to the account by the state authority.
Important documents required for the scheme
- Residential documents – As the scheme is only open for the girls who reside in the state of Rajasthan, the applicant will have to provide appropriate residential documents for getting the free scooty or the monetary grants.
- Papers and mark sheet – As the candidate has to meet a mark relayed criterion, the production of the papers of the school, college and university, along with the photocopy of the mark sheets must be provide for verification.
- Caste certificate – The benefits of the scheme will be provided to the candidates belonging to ST and SC caste only. Thus, the production of the caste certificate is a must. The certificate will be used during verification.
- Income certificate – This scheme has been developed for assisting the people belonging to weak economic backgrounds. As there is an income related criteria, appropriate income certificate is a must.
- Aadhar card – It is mandatory for all candidates to provide the Aadhar code. The Aadhar Card will assist in verification purpose. It will also help in keeping record of the beneficiaries and the progress of the program.
- Details of the bank account – If the candidate seeks to get the monetary grants from the state government, during graduation or post graduation, then she will have to provide the details of the bank account as the funds will be deposited in the respective account.
Download the Application Form Online
All interested candidates will have to click on the Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Yojana official website of the scheme to register. One can reach the site by clicking on the link.
How to apply for the scheme? [Form]
- Official Portal
The candidate who desires to get the benefits of the scheme will have to click on the official portal. From here, she will have to get the application form, download it and get a print out of the form.
- Fill Personal Details
Once she has the printed form, she will have to fill it up with the details that have been asked. Apart from the personal details like the name, address, name of the father or the guardian, contact details, Aadhar code, she will also have to provide the academic details.
- Ad Bank Account Details
Along with these details, the candidate will have to mention the bank account details so that the money can be transferred accordingly.
- Attach Documents
Once all the sections have been filled up, the candidate will have to attach all important documents, which have been mentioned in the previous section.
- Paste Passport Size Photo
Last but not the least; she will have to paste a recently taken snap. It must be passport sized.
- Submit Form
If the candidate is eligible to get the scooty, then she will have to submit the form at the office of the head of the school. If she is pursuing graduation or post graduation, then the form must be submitted at the office of the college principal or university dean.
How to check the Yojana list?
Once all the applications have been submitted, it will be the responsibility of the responsibility of the respective authority to verify the applications. Once the verification process is over, the list of the beneficiaries will be prepared. 1000 candidates will be selected for acquiring the scooty. The selection of grant for graduation and post–graduation list will be also prepared by the Department of College Education. Once the list of all candidates has been prepared, it will be published online and the candidates will be notified accordingly.
Budget of the scheme
For purchasing the scooty and the providing the economic grants, the state government will have to allocate huge amounts of money. As the implementation of the scheme progresses, the state will declare the money.
The state government is hopeful that the encouragement will yield positive results. The monetary grant will assist the female candidates to pursue higher education. They will not have to worry about the expenses as the money will be provided by the state authority.