E-portal for SC scholarships Punjab (benefits, beneficiaries, eligibility criteria, documents, toll free number, list, portal, online form, registration, how to apply)
The Punjab minority ministry has launched e-portal for scholarships of scheduled caste in the society. It is mainly to focus on student empowerment and help them choose the educational path of their choice. The initiative would help the save money and time and benefit from the educational opportunities by means of scholarship. Minority ministry wished to offer fair educational opportunity to the backward sections of society and the scholarship benefit can help to handle it better.
Read on to know more about eligibility and features of the enlisted launch of the e-portal so that the interested candidate can register for it on time.
E-portal for SC scholarships Punjab
|Reason to launch portal||Post-matric scholarship|
|Launched by||Dr Baljit Kaur|
|Beneficiaries to benefit from portal||Scheduled caste students|
|Benefits of scholarship||Get reasonable education opportunities|
|Reason behind the initiative||Save money and time for students|
|Funds released for implementation of scholarship||Rupees 181.03 core|
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Objective of portal scheme – The main idea to launch the portal is introduction of SC scholarship for students
- Beneficiaries of scholarship – The scheduled caste students in Punjab are its beneficiaries who can apply for the scholarship
- Fund allotted for scholarship – A total of rupees 181.03 crore has been allotted by minority minster Dr. Baljit Kaur, that is to be disbursed to the beneficiaries of scheme soon
- Dignitaries present at launch of e-portal – Principal secretary of empowerment and social justice, Ramesh Ganta; director sub plan Raj Bahadur Singh; director of social justice, potential and minorities, Amrit Kaur Gill
Who are eligible for the scheme?
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched by Punjab minority ministry department, only the natives of state are eligible to register for the scholarship facility.
- Educational details – The students should be studying in college or school to be eligible to enjoy the scholarship benefits
- Category of candidate –The scholarship option is only meant for schedule caste students
List of documents for the scholarship
- Scheduled caste students – The scholarship opportunities are created for the schedule caste students who are often deprived of high educational options. With this, there would be equity and they can purpose the educational course of their choice.
- Domicile details – The candidate should produce correct domicile certificate to justify that the student is a native of Punjab and therefore, eligible for the scholarship benefits
- Educational certificates – The students who are willing to get the scholarship to get help for students should furnish correct educational certificates to be checked by authorities who are launching the scholarship
- Identification details – The candidates should furnish suitable identification details such as Aadhaar card, voter ID and equivalent options to be checked by higher authority for correct authentication of the candidate
Procedure to register online for scheme
As the scholarship portal is a newly launch announcement, the steps to registration under the scholarship is yet to come up. The beneficiaries have to stay connected with the launch of portal and they would be the first to know about the details and pursue for it via correct portal source and avail of the benefits.
Offer educational opportunity to students
Scheduled caste students
The amount would be disbursed soon by higher authorities
Rupees 181.03 crore
The scholarship has been launched by Dr Baljit Kaur
Other Links –