E Shram Yojana 2022, Portal, Card, Download, Apply Online, Benefit, Kya Hai, Registration, Detail, List, Eligibility, Documents, Official Link, Login, Helpline Number
The central government in India launches various schemes, portals and plans in order to benefit the unorganised workers of the country. This time, the government has come up with another plan named E Shram Yojana for the workers of the unorganised sector.
The plan will collect all the information regarding the workers in a database. This article will provide all the details of E Shram Yojana.
E-Shram Yojana 2022
|Name of the Yojana||E-Shram Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government (Labour minister)|
|Department||Labour and employment department|
|Launch date||26 August, 2022|
|Toll free number||14434|
What is E Shram Yojana
The E- Shram is a plan which will store or collect all the details of the workers belonging to the unorganised sector. The basic idea is to develop a national database in order to store all the information of the workers from unorganised sectors and provide them benefits of various government schemes. The E-shram portal is developed under a national database named NDUW(National Database of uncategorised workers.
The applicants will need to register under the scheme. After registering under the scheme, workers will be able to get the benefits of all the schemes launched by the government both at Central and state levels.
E-Shram Yojana Eligibility Criteria
In order to avail the benefits of the E-shram scheme, the applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Age of the applicant must be between 15 to 59 years.
- The applicant should not be a member of ESIC or EPFO
- The applicant should not be an income tax payer
- Applicant should be a worker from the unorganised sector
E-Shram Yojana Documents
Here are the following important documents that the applicant’s should have to avail the benefits of the Scheme:
- Fingerprint of the applicant using aadhaar number
- Mandatory eKYC OTP
- Mobile number
- Bank account number
- Educational certificate
- Business certificate(optional)
- Income certificate
- Skill certificate (optional)
E-Shram Benefits / Features
- The E-shram portal will collect all the information of the workers from the unorganised sector.
- After registering under E-shram yojana, the Central Government will be able to provide the labourers and other workers with some financial coronavirus assistance
- The E-shram plan will help all the unorganised sector workers such as platform workers,construction workers, street vendors, migrant workers, agriculture workers, domestic workers etc.
- The eshram will provide social security services to the workers
- The E-shram portal will share all the details of the workers with different stakeholders for providing the welfare schemes.
E-Shram Official Website
E-Shram Online Apply
- The Applicant should first visit the official website of Ministry of Labour and Employment e-Shram Portal , eshram.gov.in.
- Now the Applicant will be able to see the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, the applicant must click on the link to register on e-shram
- Once the registration link is clicked, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, on the new page, the Applicant must enter the Aadhaar number along with the captcha code.
- Then, the applicant should click on the Send OTP button. Then complete the process of OTP verification by filling in the OTP sent to applicant’s mobile number
- The above process will navigate to the E-shram self registration form.
- Now, the applicant must fill in all the details asked in the form such as personal details, educational details, bank details, declaration etc.
- Once all the details are filled-in carefully, the applicant must click on the submit button and submit the form.
- This will complete the registration process successfully.
Ans : Yes.
Ans : National Database of uncategorised workers.
Ans : Yes.
Ans : 15-59 years.
Other Articles –