enam.gov.in How can farmers apply online for registration 2020-21 at the eNAM portal, e nam full form, mandi list, commodities, Mob app, states, helpline number, guidelines, how e nam works, benefits, challenges,
The National Agriculture Market or eNAM is an electronic trading website for APMC mandis. The portal is launched is to create scope of national market for selling agricultural products.Interested farmers can apply for registration through this portal and for this, they have to visit enam.gov.in site. The farmers can consider themselves as sellers and provide relevant information in the e-NAM application to sell of different agricultural items.
In this relation, eNAM is a common online platform that will help in pan-India trading facilities. Also, one can know about the actual price through the transparent process followed. This can help to get quality produce and timely payment of the items through online methods.
|e nam full form||National Agriculture Market|
|Toll free number||1800 270 0224|
|Email address for the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beneficiaries to register on portal||Farmers|
|Products to be sold on the portal||Agricultural commodities|
If you want to register in Haryana Online Fasal Portal then please click here
Steps to apply in the registration form online via eNAM Portal
The simple steps to be followed by the farmers for registration are given below.
- First, they have to visit the official portal
- As the homepage shows up, they have to click on the correct ‘registration’ link in the main menu section.
- The direct link to the registration page After clicking on this, the registration form will show up in which farmers need to fill it up with relevant information
- In the application form, farmers have to enter details like level, bank, personal including some other details.
- Adding to this, farmers also need to upload copy of their passbook or any cancelled check.
- They also need to upload copy of ID proof at the time of filling the form
Therefore, after entering the correct information, they need to click on the ‘submit’ option that would complete the online registration. It is important to take a printout of the form submitted that can of future use. After successful registration on the portal, the farmers can start selling agricultural items via the portal.
If you are a farmer then you have to visit this link, there you will get financial help by central .
Some important online registration guidelines
Easy steps to follow to download online registration guidelines for the farmers
- First, one has to visit the site
- On the homepage, click on the ‘resources’ tab and the click on the ‘registration guidelines’ link
- One can also click on the guideline link
- After this, the registration completes for the farmers via the eNAM portal.
Therefore, it is important for the farmers to read the guidelines that are given online before they apply for it through the portal.
How do the farmers register by filling up the application form?
Farmers can follow three different ways to register and these are
- Through eNAM portal at enam.gov.in
- Using mobile application
- Through Mandi registration process by means of gate entry
What are the steps for registration at the eNAM Mandi?
Interested farmers can visit the nearest eNAM and furnish relevant documents required for registration.
Fees and documents required for registration
The farmers need not pay any fees for registration of eNAM. The important documents like personal details name, bank details, contact details, government authorized ID proof, and some others are required.
To get other relevant details at the registration, the candidates can click on link.
Benefits offered to farmer’s registration at eNAM website
Some of the benefits of registering online via the form are given below.
- Easy real-time facility of trading and price of items
- Maintaining transparency in trade with better price knowledge
- Get better access to markets across the state
- Information on item quality
- Use of direct online methods of payments
- Transparent e-bidding method for the products online
How can farmers download the eNAM application?
To download the eNAM application, farmers can get it from Google play store and apple app store. The direct link for app download is click here.
Through this, farmers can now easily download the app, check modules, trader’s module along with stakeholder details. They can even get the manual before they download the app.
You have to know about central’s this big scheme please click here
FAQ on how farmers can apply through eNAM portal
The portal has been launched with the motive of helping farmers sell agricultural commodities through across national market.
The Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium with help from Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has launched the portal.
For selling commodities, farmers need to register through the eNAM portal.
The portal shall help in uniform selling of the products for the right price.
There are three methods of registration and it is through the official website, through mobile application and through Mandi registration.
No, the farmers can register on the portal for free.
- AYUSH Ministry Guidelines for Coronavirus Prevention
- YSR Nirman Portals Launched in Andhra Pradesh
- How to Check Name in SECC Data List 2011
- Temporary Ration E-Coupon Form in Delhi