Guru Chetana Scheme in Karnataka
The state government of Karnataka state has announced the launch of the Guru Chetana Scheme for the teachers in the state. Under the new scheme the state government is aiming at offering with all possible opportunities to the teachers so they can improve the knowledge base, quality and ability of the teachers in their field.
- The new scheme has been launched by the Ministry of education of the state under the education department’s program.
- The new scheme to be implemented was launched by the Mr. Vinay Kulkarni (Minister of the state) at the function organized on teacher’s day.
- The program was organized at DIET (District Institute of Education and Training).
- Under the new scheme it is certain that the state government aims at improving the level of education offered by the teachers in the state.
- The teachers will be provided with special training session to help them get better with their ability and skills to deliver quality education to the students.
- Supervised by – A special department shall be set up by the state government under the supervision of Public instruction department for preparing the entire frame work for the program.
- Subject or area to be covered – It is also certain that under the new scheme the state government will bifurcate it into 29 various modules for different subjects in eight faculties including maths, science, English and social science.
- It is also certain that teachers will be offered with complete convenience to make the selection of any subject of their choice for undergoing training session.
- It is certain that when under going the training sessions the teachers can get a chance to test their skills and ability after implementing it in the class room teaching.
- The state government has also made it very clear that the entire program shall be implemented for various teachers in different schools within the state of Karnataka.
- Target – The state government has also announced that they would register and implement the scheme for over 50,000 teachers in the state.
- It is also certain that under the scheme the state government will be making a selection of over 1400 teachers at the District level.
- To make the implementation of the program more successful it is certain that the state government will make a selection of experts and professionals from within the state to offer with right training to teachers.
How it works
- To make the implementation of the new scheme it is certain that the state government will first prepare the module and then make the selection of the teachers from state and various districts.
- The teachers will be trained by professionals depending on the selection of their preferred subjects of interest.
- They will be trained to make use of different resources and tools to help develop the level of in class room education.
- The entire training program will be continued for a period of ten days for the teachers in various modules.
It is certain that the government of Karnataka is aiming at improving the present level of education offered to the students. This will help the state government to upgrade the education system of the state for the teachers and students.