HP Skill Register Portal – Migrant Workers / Employer Online Registration Form 2020 [Eligibility, Documents, List]
The main focus of the HP Skill Register Portal launch is migrant laborers of Himachal Pradesh. In this, the database of migrant laborers will be created. The portal launches easy online applications by the migrants. Under the skill register portal, both the interested migrants and the employers can register to get suitable results. This shall enable different industries to know about skilled manpower and hire accordingly. The following of the article shall take you through some of the relevant details of the entitled scheme.
|Name of the portal launch||HP Skill Register Portal|
|Target group of the launch||Migrant laborers|
|Portal has been launched in||Himachal Pradesh|
|Portal launched has been supervised by||Himachal Pradesh government|
|Main reason for the portal launch||Offer convenient registration facility to migrant workers|
|Date of portal launch||June 2020|
|Portal has been launched by||Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
Migrant workers (Pravasi) Online Registration (State Wise Link) Please click here for more details
What are the highlighting features of the portal launch?
- Main objective of portal launch – Through the launch of the portal, it shall help to identify the skilled ones among the migrants who have returned to the state.
- Target group of the portal – The main target class is the migrant laborers. The portal shall contain the information about the labors from which the industries can identify the skilled labors better.
- Company requirements on the portal – The employers should come with details of the company on the portal. This shall help the migrant laborers to opt for the correct option.
Therefore, different companies are registering on the online portal with specific requirements. The candidates have to go through skillregister.hp.gov.in link. The reports on the skills of the laborers will be prepared on the basis of the districts, the educational qualification of the workers and their specific work experience. The candidates should provide Aadhaar number and proper mobile number that is required for the completion of the registration on the portal.
What are the eligibility criteria for registration under the portal?
- Migrant workers – The main purpose of the portal launch is for migrant workers and laborers from other states to be not eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
- Residential details – The migrants should be permanent residents of Himachal Pradesh to register through the portal.
- Work experience – The workers should have a suitable experience certificate. This will be required for scrutiny and know whether the workers are eligible to get the job through the portal.
- Education qualification – The workers need to provide correct educational details in the online registration form to justify that they are eligible to get the jobs through the online portal.
- Identification details – As identification, the workers have to upload suitable documents at the time of registration via the portal.
Please add your name in MGNREGA Job Card List 2020 for more details please click here
Documents required applying via the portal
- Identification proof – The candidates should produce Aadhaar card, voter ID card or the like when registering through the portal.
- Education certificate – The migrants need to produce correct educational certificates to justify their claim of registering on the portal.
- Work experience documents – The documents of work experience will help employers to consider the workers eligible for the work.
- Residential details – As the portal has been launched in Himachal Pradesh, only the migrant workers who have returned to the state can apply. In this, they have to produce documents justifying that they are the permanent residents of the state.
Online process under the portal
The migrant workers and the employers can apply through the newly launched portal. They have to follow some simple steps through which employers can look for skilled laborers. In turn, the migrant laborers can get suitable job opportunities via this portal.
Details of migrant worker’s registration form online
The interested workers will be included in the database of the migrant workers on the portal. The following steps can help to register online via the portal.
- First you have to click on the skillregister.hp.gov.in link
- On the homepage of the portal, the registration form will show up
- As workers will click on the form, they have to enter the correct details on the application form.
- In the form, the workers have to enter details like address, mobile number, tehsil, town, Aadhaar number, state, e-mail address, gender, age, name, qualification, work experience and the like.
- Also, the migrant workers should upload their resume and then click on the register option. It shall complete the online registration procedure.
Employer Online Registration Form
Once the employers are registered, they can get access to the portal launched. Through the portal, they can know about the migrant laborers who are willing to get a job. The details of the online registration for employers are given below.
- First, you have to click on the link
- As the home page shows up, you have to click on the employer registration tab that is present on the main menu part of the portal
- Following this, one has to click on the link
- After this, the employer has to fill up the registration form with correct details
- Some of the important details to be entered in the form are name, mobile number, website, state, district, town, PAN number, PIN code, working area, Login ID, tehsil, panchayat, and the like.
- After entering the correct details, they have to click on the ‘OTP’ button. Soon it will send an OTP on the registered mobile number. This will complete the online registration for the scheme.
What is the need for the HP Skill Register of Migrant Labourers?
The portal has been launched to create a suitable database for the migrant laborers. The workers who just returned in Himachal Pradesh are eligible to register through the portal.
- PM SVANidhi Scheme (Street Vendor’s Atmanirbhar Loan)
- Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme
- Yuva Aajeevika Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
- Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana in Himachal Pradesh