Bhavantar Bharpayee [Bharpai] Yojana Haryana 2019-20 Online Registration Form [ekharid.in] [Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Documents, Tollfree, Crops, Registration Form Online] (भावांतर भरपाई योजना)
The main reason why agricultural workers do not make optimum profit is due to the fact that they often are forced to sell their crops at low rates. It prevents these farmers from recovering their investment. It often drives the farmers to commit suicide. The state government of Haryana has come up with a new farmer development scheme. It is called the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana and will safeguard the interest of the agricultural workers.
The Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana in Haryana was launched in the state, for the betterment of the agricultural workers on Dec 2017. The Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal implemented this scheme to provide respite to the agricultural workers. On May 2018, the online registration for the program was finally published. Now that all dates have been announced, farmers can complete the registration accordingly.
Key features of the scheme
- Agricultural development – The scheme has been designed and developed for the safeguarding the investment of the farmers.
- Fixing a selling price for the crop – With this program, the state agricultural department will fix the least selling price of these crops. In case the farmer is forced to sell the produce at a lower price, the state government will pay the deficit.
- Four important crops – As of now, the state authority has identified four important crops. Potato, tomato, cauliflower and onion are these selected crops.
- Submission of the J-Form – To get the compensation, the farmers will have to sell the crops, and upload the details in a J-form. Once the fill up process is complete, it must be uploaded on the official scheme website.
- Only for fixed time span – The online registration will not be open for the entire year. Each crop has a fixed time, within which, the farmers will have to complete the online registration.
- Ascertain fixed income for farmers – The main objective of this scheme is to safeguard the income of the agricultural workers. The state government wants to ensure that each farmer gets at least Rs. 48000 to Rs. 56000 for every acre of land that is used for the cultivation of specific four produces.
- Type of land ownership – There is no hard and fast rule that only farm owners will be able to get this financial assistance. Whether the farmer is the actual owner of the plot, or has it on rent or lease will not matter. Any farmer who meets the requirements will be able to apply.
- Compensation payment within 15 days – As per the draft of the scheme, once a registered farmer applies for the compensation, the state agricultural department will make necessary verifications, and dispatch the payment with 15 working days.
- Payment in bank account – Only those farmers will be able to apply for this compensation that possess a bank account, and have successfully linked their Aadhar card with the accounts.
Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 1st Phase
The state government has set some rules, which must be followed by the farmers to get compensation. During the first phase of the scheme’s implementation, the state authority has mentioned the names of only four crops. These are onion, potato, cauliflower and tomato. The support price and production amount has also been specified by the state government.
|MSP||Per Quintal Production|
How to register online?
- Any farmer who wishes to secure his income from under this program will have to click on the Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Haryana Official Portal .
- As soon as the page opens, the farmers will be able to spot the official link of the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana. It is located on the right hand side of the screen. Clicking on the scheme name will take them to the program’s page. It is the link to reach Kisan Registration page.
- When this page opens, the farmers need to click on the option that is marked as “Kisan Panjikaran” that means “Farmer Registration.”
- Once the farmers type in the necessary details, and fill the form, they can submit it online and their registration will be complete.
- This registration will provide each farmer with a separate login ID and password. After the registration, the farmers can directly click on the link to gain access to the main portal of this scheme.
- Once they get to the portal, the ID and the password will come in handy to login and make claims or check the complaint status.
Necessary steps for successful registration
- There is a specific time for registering each crop. The farmers must complete their respective registration during the seeding season. For this, they need to visit the online portals of Haryana State Marketing Board and Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana respectively.
- The forest officer in that respective area needs to verify the farm land papers and issue the area certification documents.
- If the agricultural labor feels that the area certification has not been carried out in the proper manner, the he is entitled to submit an official complaint.
- The crop manufacturers and producers will not have to pay any money for the registration.
- The details entered by the farmer will be valid for a specific duration alone.
- In case the farmers need any assistance in filling the online forms, they can go to the nearest government internet kiosks, E-Disha Centers, Common Service Centers, Horticulture department, and Marketing Board centers.
- Only those applications, verifications, complaints, and sale records will be considered which have been done within the specified time span.
Important dates of the scheme
|Crop Name||Duration||Registration Slot||Verification Date||Appeal or Complain Date||Selling of the Crop|
|During||Date of Commencement||Application Closing Date||Till date||Till date||Within|
|Potato||10th October to 10th November||10th October||30th November||31the December||15the January||February and March|
|Onion||20the December to 31st January||20th December||28th February||15th March||25th March||April and May|
|Tomato||15th December to 31st January||15 December||28 February||15 March||25th March||April and 15th of June|
|Cauliflower||15th November to 15th December||15th November||31st December||15th January||25th January||February and March|
Contact and helpline details
In case a farmer has any doubts about the scheme or is unsure about the registration process, he can directly talk to the help desk executives by calling on the all India toll free number 18001802060. It is also possible to get necessary details by sending an e-mail on the ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agricultural schemes like these will come in handy to ensure that farmers will no longer have to suffer from loses. They often take credit from financial institutes before the sowing season. Any financial loss puts the farmers in a messy situation. Online registration is accurate and faster than manual process. It also makes sure that only proper details are recorded.
Please see this Video for Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana in Hindi (भावांतर भरपाई योजना)
- Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Scheme 2018 in Gujarat
- Central Government Scholarship (Fellowship) Scheme for Engineering
- Haryana Krishak Upahar Yojana
- Shubhra Jyotsna Pension Scheme In Haryana