iKhedut Portal Launched in Gujarat 2020-21 [How to Apply, Check Application Status,Land Records, Farmer Registration, Yojana List
The government of Gujarat wanted to pave the path for the holistic development of all agro-related sectors. The launch of the iKhedut Portal was a significant step in this direction. The site is an information hug, and aids online registration. If you want to know more about the various aspects of this portal, and the registration process, then read this article carefully.
|Name of the portal||iKhedut Portal|
|Launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Date of announcement||2018 – 2019|
|Date of implementation||2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Individuals associated with agricultural activities|
|Supervised by||Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-Operation Department in Gujarat|
Key features of the portal
- Betterment of the farmers – The portal not only helps with easy registration, but also distributed relevant information. Access to the scheme related data makes the farmers aware of their rights.
- Access to scheme details – Earlier, interested applicants had to go to the respective government departments to gather information about the state-sponsored schemes. With the launch of this portal, farmers can gain these details with the click of a button.
- Easy enrollment process – The portal launch has made it easy for the famers to register for the schemes. Enrolling through this website makes the process quick and paperless.
- For unregistered agro-workers – If any farmer is yet to obtain his official registration certificate, from the State farmers’ Association, he too can log in on the portal and apply for the scheme perks.
- Benefits available through the portal – Apart from agricultural schemes, the portal offers information about the animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, water, and soil conservations.
- Application status check – The official portal also enables the applicants to check the status of the registration.
- Free portal – The Gujarat government has launched this portal to ensure that the farmers can get the information they require, and apply for the welfare schemes, free of cost. Registering through this website is a free process.
Eligibility to apply through the portal
- Resident of the state – The state government will only approve the applications, which have been submitted by permanent inhabitants of the state.
- Occupational requirement – The portal has been developed for the benefit of the agricultural workers.
- Associated with animal husbandry – Individuals, associated with animal husbandry will also get the opportunity to register through this portal.
- Bank account holder – If the person desires to obtain the benefits of the agro-based schemes, then he/she must have a bank account.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – Only those candidates will be selected as the beneficiary of any of the state sponsored schemes, which have access to their official residential documents, issued by Gujarat government.
- Identification proof – It is imperative that the candidates submit copies of their Aadhar Cards and Voter Cards for authentication purpose.
- Passport sized picture – During the registration verification process, the applicants must provide their passport sized snaps, which have been clicked shortly.
- Bank account details – Most of the agricultural welfare schemes provide financial assistance or subsidy. The monetary transfers will be done through DBT mode, and so, it is mandatory for the applicants to provide their bank account details.
How to get the registration form and apply through the portal?
- Online application
The launch of the iKhedut Portal has made it easy for the interested applicants to gather information about the agro schemes and register for the benefits. If an individual wants to log in on the website, he/she must click on the link.
- Know the different schemes
Once the homepage opens, the person must click on the option that is marked as “Schemes.” It is located in the top option bar.
- Access to scheme details
When the applicant clicks on this option, he/she will activate another page that highlight the names and types of the state sponsored agricultural projects.
- Scheme selection
The applicant must click on the scheme name, as per the requirements.
- Details of the scheme
Once a specific scheme has been selected, it will trigger the portal to open another page that sheds light on the details of the project.
- Activating the registration process
If the candidate is interested in applying for the scheme benefits, then he/she must activate the enrollment process.
- Application process
If the applicant has already registered his/her details on the portal, the person must click on the “Proceed” option.
- Digitized application form
The above-mentioned step will bring up the online enrollment form for the particular scheme. The applicant needs to type in the necessary details and fill this form.
- Form submission
Once the digitized document has been filled, the candidate must save it by clicking on the “Submit” option.
How to check the application status via the portal?
- Once the applicant has submitted the registration form, he/she can check the beneficiary list. Apart from this, the person can also keep track of the application status. For this, the candidate needs to click on the link.
- It will take the person on the official page. The applicant needs to click on the option that is marked as “Application Status.”
- It triggers the portal to open the application status checking page. The page has three fields. In the first field, the applicant must type in the register mobile number. In the second field, he/she must enter the application code. In the third field, the capchat code needs to be entered.
- At the bottom of the page, the candidate will see a button that is marked as “View Application Status.” As soon as the applicant clicks on this button, the site will publish the current application status.
Farmers can produce better crops, if they gain the necessary support from the government. However, lack of information disables the agricultural workers from signing up for the financial grants. The unique website has eliminated such issues for the agro-based workers in Gujarat.
- SBI Emergency Loan Scheme
- Mera Pani- Meri Virasat Yojana in Haryana
- Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan in Gujarat
- TN Patta Chitta Status Land Ownership Record