Apply Jharkhand Free SmartPhone Mobile Yojana Scheme For Farmers [Application Form, Eligibility]
Jharkhand government has decided for the betterment of the farmers in the state, and thus it has launched a free mobile phone scheme for 28 lakh farmers before Diwali. With the introduction of this scheme, it will help the farmers to have access to the e-NAM marketplace. In addition, it also makes the state realize the importance of PM’s mission of Digital India.
|Name of the scheme||Free smart phone scheme Jharkhand|
|Date of scheme launch||November 2018|
|Who launched the scheme?||Chief Minister Raghubar Das|
|Target Audience||Farmers of Jharkhand|
|Start Date||Budget 2019-20|
Key Characteristics of the Free Smartphone scheme
- For the help of 28 lakh Jharkhand farmers, the state government has decided on the launch of a free mobile phone Scheme.
- The main objective of the scheme is to enable easy access to the e-Nam to the farmers. This way make online trading easy for the farmers and in this way, they will be able to get better prices by selling their agricultural products in the market directly.
- With the help of this scheme, it will be easy to connect the poor farmers with digital India program.
How will the farmer join Digital India?
The e-Nam portal has been launched for the farmers. It has been imitated by the Government of India. With the help of this online facility, farmers will get online platform for dealing with their business in a better way. To avail this online facility, farmers should be aware of the proper usage of technology and the internet. To solve this issue and make internet an easy accessibility to the farmers, the Jharkhand government has come up with the idea of this new schemethat will give free mobile phones to the farmers of Jharkhand.
Why is it important to connect with e-NAM portal?
- The main objective of the scheme is to enable easy access to the e-Nam to the farmers.
- This way make online trading easy for the farmers and in this way, they will be able to get better prices by selling their agricultural products in the market directly.
- Farmers will be able to directly connect with the buyers and the traders via the online trading platform and the use of mobile phones.Apart from this, the farmers will be able to research for better prices available in the market. It will also enhance the condition of marketing agricultural products.
- In addition to this, the state government has made facilities for the farmers and several of them have been sent to Israel.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Mobile Phone scheme?
The scheme will be made available for the farmers of Jharkhand and it will include 28 lakh farmers of the state. They will be mainly the small scale farmers of the state and with the introduction of the scheme it will help to improve the condition of the farmers.
How to register for the Mobile Phone scheme?
No such information has come up about the registration procedure for the beneficiaries of the scheme. In order to be the first one to get hands-on the information, you can bookmark the page and subscribe to our website that will help you to know about the details of other plans and schemes.
Which documents will be important for the Mobile Phone scheme?
While applying for this scheme, the farmers will have to provide resident certificate of Jharkhand. This certificate should contain the ID of the farmer applying for the scheme. In addition to this, certificates should be provided that is proof of the fact that the person is a small farmer.
With the help of mobile phones, farmers will be able to have easy access to the facilities of technology. Also, the farmers will be able to know about the plans and the schemes that are declared by the state government.
Moreover, CM of the country is the opinion that for the Agriculture and Food Summit 29 and 30th November 2018, the farmers of the state could be called in the event as the brand ambassador of the event. In addition to the development of the farmers, the aim of the scheme is also to enhance the condition of the agricultural sector. As a result of this, it can be expected that the farmers can expect better agricultural returns.
Some other announcements proposed by the Jharkhand government states that the government will help in enhancing the condition of the farmers and make the latest technology available to the farmers for their help.Moreover, the Global Agriculture Food Summit will take place in the state and it will include Harsimra tKaur, who is the Food Processing Minister along with farmers of China, Phillipistan who will take part in the summit. Apart from this ten thousand farmers are registered under this Global Summit. Some states involved in this event are Assam, Bihar, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra.