Kaushal Panjee – All India Online Skill Registration Form 2020 [DDUGKY / RSETI] check eligibility, application status, benefits, list of documents, benefits at kaushalpanjee.nic.in
The central government of India has come up with application for Kaushal Panjee. In order to do the application the government has made the application form available at official website. The objective of step is to providing the youth of the country a lucrative opportunity through Skill Register under the government of India. With the help of the process the youths can start their business; and all citizens of the country regardless of state can fill the form. The article is going to talk about it in detail.
Name of application
The government of India
All citizens of India
Key features of the application
- Aim of the initiative- With the help of Skill Register application all citizen especially rural youth can get training under Ministry of Rural Development.
- Free of cost– Once the application is done the Ministry of Rural Development will provide free of cost placement related training to the candidates.
- Important training sectors– The training will be given on Information Technology, and English.
- Time of training– The candidates will receive 6 to 10 months training under the scheme.
- Training options– the candidates will get to choose training area among 50 training sectors.
- Employment facilities– After completing the training the candidate will get placement opportunities under Rural Self Employment Training Institute, and Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana.
- Internship– After the training the candidates will get paid internship at Multi National Companies for three months against 8,000 rupees per month.
- Indian citizens- As the initiative was taken for the citizens of India so in order to apply for the facility you need to be permanent resident of the country.
- Qualification- In order to come under the scheme the applicant has to be 8th class pass.
- Age limit- In order to apply for the training the age limit of the applicant has to be minimum 18 years and the maximum age will be 35 years old.
- Eligibility on skill- In order to get placement under the scheme the candidate has to complete Kaushal Panjee training course under DDU-GKY or RSETI.
- Identity proof- In order to apply for the scheme the candidate has to provide indetification documents like Aadhar card and Voter card.
- Residential proof– As the application is limited to Indian citizens so one needs to provide address proof at the time of application.
- Photograph– In order to complete the application one needs to prove 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Contact details– The candidate needs to provide contact details like personal mobile number and e-mail id at the time of application.
How to get Registration Form for Kaushal Panjee Online Skill
- Visiting the website- In order to apply for the scheme you need to visit at click here
- Starting registration– Once you click at the link you will be directed to the home page where you will get option called ‘Candidate Registration’ and after clicking on it will reach at registration page.
- Option on registration page– On the registration page you need to click on ‘fresh or new registration’ and then you will get a form.
- Filling in the form-Once you get the registration form you need to fill the form with accurate details and then you need to submit the form to complete the process.
Check Candidate Registration Status
- Visiting site- In order to check the status of your registration you need to go to the official site.
- Finding the option– You will reach on the home page where you will get option like ‘Candidate Registration Status’ and you need to click on it.
- Entering details– After that you need to enter your Registration ID and CAPTCHA code and then you need to click on submit.
Find Training Centre nearby You
- Visiting website- In order to learn about training center near you need to go to the official site.
- Finding option– On the home page you will get option called ‘Training Center Near Me’
- Entering details– After that you need to enter details like state, district and sector and then click on ‘submit’
Therefore, with the initiative the youths of the country will get immense opportunity to build their career. The application process is kept smooth because the website is user-friendly. In order to come under the scheme all you need to arrange aforesaid documents and apply as soon as possible.
It is a scheme launched by the central government of India to provide job to the youths of the country.
The registration and training come free of cost under the government of India.
Yes, the scheme will provide guaranteed placement after completion of training and internship.
Other links –
- Kerala Micro Chitty Laptop Scheme
- HP Skill Register Portal
- Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme Online Registration
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana