Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021 Assistance [Form, List, Amount, How to Apply, Registration Form, Documents, Eligibility Criteria]
The Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021 has been introduced to offer financial help to the backward families of society. It is concerned about the education of youth who wish to pursue competitive exams, including civil service exams. Due to a shortage of money, bright students are unable to pursue their careers. Therefore, to help the students pursue coaching class and appear in the exams, scholarship support will be given. Different amounts will be given for different entrance exams. Even when the individuals are opting for any training programs, they can avail of the benefits under this scholarship scheme. Let us take a glance at the following part of the article to more about the benefits offered by the scheme.
Education Loan Repayment Scheme in Kerala for all information please click here
|Name of the scheme||Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme|
|Target group of the scheme||Backward unreserved category of Kerala|
|Scheme been launched in||Kerala|
|Amount to be given under the scheme||Rupees 6000|
|Objective of the scheme||Empower and offer equal education opportunities of bright students belonging to the deprived sections of the society|
|Entrance exams included for financial help||Medical or Engineering entrance coaching, Bank, PSC or Civil Service coaching and the like|
What are the benefits of the Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme?
- A total of 840 applicants will be benefited from the scheme by the financial help offered by the state government. This will be done with the help of rupees 10, 000.
- As per the scheme details, 600 educated aspirants will get rupees 6000 from the state government.
- Separate financial help will be offered to the students who are appearing for Civil service entrance exams.
- Rupees 15, 000 will be given for the ones appearing in the preliminary exams, rupees 25, 000 for the mains, and rupees 30, 000 for the ones who are preparing for cracking the interview of the civil service exam.
If you want to read about Zero Landless Scheme Kerala please click here.
What are the eligibility criteria to get the scheme benefits?
- Residential details – The candidate should be permanent residents of the state. Therefore, it is necessary to produce suitable address proof at the time of registration.
- Educational details – The students who want to benefit from the scheme should produce suitable educational certificates issued from the concerned institute at the time of the registration.
- Identification proof – The candidates need to produce suitable identification at the time of registration for the scheme. Also, the birth certificate is required.
- Income limit – The student’s family should be less than rupees 2 lakhs annually to benefit from the scheme benefits.
- Bank details – The applicant should have an active bank account in one of the recognized banks. It will be linked to the transfer financial aid.
Documents required for the scheme
- Income certificate – The original income certificate should be given to students should be given at the time of registration. The village office should issue it for better authentication.
- Bank account details – The candidate should produce a bank passbook for information like Name, Account No, IFSC Code, and Address. These are required to transfer the money through the direct transfer method.
What are the eligible Courses List under the scheme?
- National Institute Level
- Civil Service Exam
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Philosophy and Ph.D. Level
- Graduate Level
- Post Graduate Level
- Diploma Level
- Higher Secondary Level
What are the steps to Apply Online for Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme?
- First you have to visit the official portal at link
- From the homepage, click on the registration for the scholarship option.
- By clicking on the correct tab, you have to apply for the scholarship.
- Following this, you will be asked to login in to the account using the correct online credentials
- If you are yet to register, you have to create an account so that you can login to the online portal
- From the drop-down list, select the desired course for which you wish to get the scholarship
- Fill up the application form with the correct details under the scheme
- Applicants should enter the correct and active mobile phone number as it will be registered with the site and receive OTP.
- After uploading the documents like address details, Aadhaar card, bank details, and the like, click on the submit button.
- Take a printed application form that can be kept for future references.
Please click here for getting the information about Haritha Keralam Mission Kerala
After the application procedure is complete, the government will take the initiative to come up with a beneficiary list. The candidates have to go through the online portal to check the list for eligibility under the scheme.
FAQ on Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme
The 840 candidates under the scheme will be offered financial assistance of rupees 10, 000.
To get the financial help under the scholarship scheme, one has to visit the official portal in the http://www.samunnathi.com/home link.
The main objective of the scheme launch is to offer equal educational opportunities to students belonging to the deprived sections of society. The money can help them pursue higher studies.
Therefore, besides educational improvement, financial aid will improve the condition of livelihood that belongs to the backward section of the society. This scheme benefits the economically deprived sections and helps them progress further and pursue the entrance exam.
- Matir Srishti Prokolpa Scheme in West Bengal
- Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Scheme
- Life Mission Housing Scheme Kerala
- Kerala Swavalamban Yojana