Kisan Rath Mobile App Download Free 2020 Google Play Store (Android Users) (Online Booking Vehicle, transportation services, Register, traders / farmers apply by making registration at app for purchase and sale of crops & perishable goods, FAQ)
Due to nationwide lockdown, farmers in India are facing difficulty in selling their agriculture items. To extend financial help to the poor farmers, the central government has planned to launch the Kisan Rath Mobile App. Farmers who have Android phones can easily download the application from Google Store. Through the application, the farmers can sell different agricultural items.
Name of the scheme app
Kisan Rath Mobile App
Date of app launch
17 April 2020
Scheme has been launched by
Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Minister of Rural Development, Narendra Singh Tomar
Target group of the app
Poor farmers and traders
Motive of the app launch
Help farmers sell agricultural produce
Number of trucks and tractors offered
5 lakh trucks and 20,000 tractors
The Kisan Rath App has been launched by the assistance of Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Minister of Rural Development. By downloading the app, the farmers can sell their crops to Mandis and earn for livelihood during this lockdown. However, the application shall help both farmers and traders. Let us take a glance at how farmers can download the application from Google Store.
Click Here to check PM kisan nidhi list name
How Android users can download Kisan Rath Mobile App?
One can try to download the application using the Link.
The app is 13 Mb in size and it has been designed by NIC eGov Mobile Apps. It is recommended to use the current version of the app to get smooth access.
What are the benefits of the Kisan Rath Mobile App?
With the help of the Kisan Rath Mobile App, poor farmers across can easily transport agriculture items. The app can easily connect the traders with the transporters. Some of the useful benefits that the app offers are given below.
- With the help of the Kisan Rath App, it is possible to connect with transporters to get vehicle service on a particular date and place.
- Through the app, farmers can post full-load and part-loading requirements.
- The transporters can register for free to offer service to traders and farmers during the lockdown period.
- Transporters can check for the loads notification and the response depending on their availability via the app.
- Similarly, the traders can also check the response from transporters against any loads and easily communicate to use the service.
Therefore, with the use of the Kisan Rath App, the farmers can rate the service offered by the transporter. With the view to help farmers and promote easy communication, the initiative of the app has been taken by the central government.
Click Here to correct your PM Kisan Form
What are the languages in which the app is available?
The traders need to register in the app under respective company name. Also, the app asks for details of traders like name, company name, contact details and the like. So, the registered mobile phone number and password can be used as login credentials. However, one can get access to the application in the following languages.
Important things to consider when using the app
- The Kisan Rath App helps to connect the farmers with the transporters
- For ensuring price of goods and service quality, the app is not helpful
- During transit of the agricultural goods, the app cannot be held responsible
- No kind of transaction can be done via the application.
However, the farmer need to look after the quality of the items transported. Information about the truck and details of the items to be loaded on the truck will be given to the farmers. Only the arrival time and place of the truck will be available through the app. Based on this, it would be easy for the farmers to decide for the time when they can sell their agricultural produce. Similar to the farmers, the transporters also need to register for their vehicles via the application before they offer the service to the farmers.
Click Here to Complaint for PM Kisan Yojana
The Kisan Rath Mobile App facilitates food grain transportation during lockdown.
The application will be available in eight different languages including Hindi and English.
Yes, both farmers and transporters need to register before they start using the app.
The farmers, FPOs and Cooperatives of India will be helped by the launch of the application as they can easily transport agricultural produce to the targeted markets.
Other links –
- MGNREGA Job Card List
- Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal
- PM KIsaan SAmman Nidhi Yojana Form
- पीएम किसान योजना ऑनलाइन स्टेटस